General UFC thread

This guy really is a piece of shit. Ronda Rousey tweeted him to say it was great he was already promoting the next fight while laying on the floor. THAT is the exact problem with these two, stay in your fake world of make believe and keep that over there. I'm not saying promotion isn't important, but there's always a line and when you cross it, eventually it will comeback to serve you.

Who gives a fuck. He had just broke hit leg. Khabib would not be rich if it wasnt for connor

You got a problem homez?

Haha!

Did you see the fight? Diaz was 'Dad fighting' with 'Dad bod'! I mean WTF? He had MONTHS to get in shape!

That MF was blowing HARD halfway through round 2 and I thought 'Man, if this fucker doesn't quit in the 3rd round...' and that's exactly what happened! He relied on technique and arm punches. No hip rotation in the punch, barely could get a high kick off past his waist! It was cringe.

When you see the title posters and Diaz is looking fairly trim, you think this might be good, but then the real Diaz showed up? Guy's done-zo. DOONNEE.

I don't know if he was punch drunk form past fights or just how he is, but he was like 'I don't know how this fight was made!' and could barely think or get a meaningful sentence out beyond that!!

I was shocked!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.