General Videogame Thread

Bought The Nathan Drake collection and thoroughly enjoyed it so will be buying Uncharted 4. Not really surprised I enjoyed it as my favourite game of all time is The Last Of Us which as most may already know is a Naughty Dog creation.

Uncharted 4 is a masterpiece. Probably the best looking game on the PS4 as well.

It had arrived when I got in last night. Reminds me of Quake, bit of the new Wolfenstien. Glory kills are good.

Tried it on hurt me plenty and had to restart it... rock hard! There are 2 locked higher skill levels as well. One where you only have one life the whole campaign. Can't see anyone getting the platinum on this!

It had arrived when I got in last night. Reminds me of Quake, bit of the new Wolfenstien. Glory kills are good.

Tried it on hurt me plenty and had to restart it... rock hard! There are 2 locked higher skill levels as well. One where you only have one life the whole campaign. Can't see anyone getting the platinum on this!

You get it on console? Unfortunately the game was locked on PC yesterday until midnight, so anyone who received it early couldn't play it.

A lot of people criticised the beta for being like quake, personally I liked it, looking forward to playing this later on now

You get it on console? Unfortunately the game was locked on PC yesterday until midnight, so anyone who received it early couldn't play it.

A lot of people criticised the beta for being like quake, personally I liked it, looking forward to playing this later on now

Didn't catch the Beta. Tried it a few month back but it wasn't working. Got it on Ps4 so probably the wouldn't have worked online either.

My only gripe and is I hope it gets atmospheric during the hell levels. none of the metal music that is on at the early part of the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.