General Videogame Thread

Really looking forward to Mafia 3. Currently playing the latest Tomb Raider and whilst it's good and I am enjoying it. I just can't get completely obsessed with it like I have with other games.

Downloaded and played firewatch. Strangely addictive. Just started outlast. Anyone played it?

Just seen a trailor for Final Fantasy XV, wow. Looks incredible but i guess the big question will be whats the gameplay like.

Currently still working through Dying Light on pc and the free racing game Victory Age of Racing.

You know the developers wont ever finish Victory as they have moved onto Racecraft?

Plus the reviews are hilarious. I dl'd the game as it's free and sat at a loading screen for 25 minutes with no option to get out of it. Tried again and multiplayer didn't work. Awful game.

Just seen a trailor for Final Fantasy XV, wow. Looks incredible but i guess the big question will be whats the gameplay like.

Pretty good from what I'm being told! My mate downloaded both demos for the PS4 and said it works really well, and judging from the gameplay trailers I've seen (check out the combat/magic trailer on IGN) it looks incredible.... I've not been this interested in a final fantasy game since FFX, plus I know FFXIII was hyped up before the release but we've seen loads more on FFXV than any other previous Final Fantasy game.

I'm looking forward to E3 to see what else is on store, one thing I am gutted about is that it's been confirmed CD Projekt RED won't be revealing anything on Cyberpunk 2077 during E3.

It's not turned based combat is it? Final Fantasy died when they went away from that, they are now just generic JRPG's with chocobo's.

It's not turned based combat is it? Final Fantasy died when they went away from that, they are now just generic JRPG's with chocobo's.

No not turn based this one. I felt the same really, I miss the turn based combat but apparently this one is more like the Witcher set up where you can map your buttons, and to be honest it looks really good.

You know the developers wont ever finish Victory as they have moved onto Racecraft?

Plus the reviews are hilarious. I dl'd the game as it's free and sat at a loading screen for 25 minutes with no option to get out of it. Tried again and multiplayer didn't work. Awful game.

Which game are you talking about the 25 minute load for Victory or Racecraft? Also when I type Racecraft into search is shows the full game for £14.99 and free demo but I can't get to the demo page has this expired ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.