General Videogame Thread

Looking into buying a Rally game... Not played a driving game for a bit and there's several PS4 options such Dirt Rally and WRC but I'm unsure which.

My brother is obsessed with project cars.
Competes in the leagues, spent stupid money on a proper seat/wheel and peddle thing.... But it's track based and I find concrete boring.

Off road for the win
Dirt is brilliant. Best rally game that I've seen.

Looking into buying a Rally game... Not played a driving game for a bit and there's several PS4 options such Dirt Rally and WRC but I'm unsure which.
My brother is obsessed with project cars.
Competes in the leagues, spent stupid money on a proper seat/wheel and peddle thing.... But it's track based and I find concrete boring.

Off road for the win

DIRT Rally without question. The best and most realistic rally game ive played. Not got it yet however played it at a mates.Graphics are stunning but be warned its incredibly realistic and tough as nails. Its also very unforgiving. One false move and not only is your stage wrecked but also your entire rally. Takes a lot of practice and although each stage is around 4-6 minutes you have to be absolutely on the top of your game. Nail a stage though and its really rewarding

DIRT Rally without question. The best and most realistic rally game ive played. Not got it yet however played it at a mates.Graphics are stunning but be warned its incredibly realistic and tough as nails. Its also very unforgiving. One false move and not only is your stage wrecked but also your entire rally. Takes a lot of practice and although each stage is around 4-6 minutes you have to be absolutely on the top of your game. Nail a stage though and its really rewarding
Cheers for the info bud, will probably go and trade in a few games today at Cex and get Dirt.

Doom, Mario, goat sim, flight sim, sim city, Tetris, wipeout, burnout, Duke nukem, grand theft auto, fallout, gran turismo, donkey Kong, f zero, goldeneye, carmaggedon, sonic, street fighter 2, metroid, and mario. Kart

Last edited:
03-OutpostPlanetScale.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.