General Videogame Thread

Just finished Uncharted 4, absolutely gutted that it kind of petered out and the story was finished in 13 and a bit hours - just not good enough for a massive release at £45+

I'm playing a lot of NBA 2K16. As a sports game, the quality of it makes me wish we had a footy game which could get anywhere near it. It's such a well made game.

I might try this nice one
Heads up, NBA 2K16 is going to be on June's list of free PS4 games for PS+ members

Microsoft E3 SPOILERS BELOW!

8XK4z8S.png

80a0f1a9-eca9-4508-99xouft.jpg

http://neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1232191&page=1

The Fifa presentation showcased everything wrong with Fifa. A career mode that just isn't necessary and the introduction of managers that have absolutely no impact whatsoever on the gameplay. As somebody else rightly said, Fifa isn't a football simulator game it's a watching football on tv simulator game.

EA conference was absolute dog shit. Was excited for Battlefield 1, was hoping they'd be true to the era where vehicles weren't all that useful and guns were unreliable but watching the gameplay it's just battlefield 4 re-skinned.

Bethesda conference was solid enough prey looks promising and Dishonored 2 is looking every bit the game we're expecting. However, there was no evil within 2 or new wolfenstein as rumoured and way too much dlc for existing games. Just wasn't any surprise in there worth getting excited about.

The Fifa presentation showcased everything wrong with Fifa. A career mode that just isn't necessary and the introduction of managers that have absolutely no impact whatsoever on the gameplay. As somebody else rightly said, Fifa isn't a football simulator game it's a watching football on tv simulator game.

EA conference was absolute dog shit. Was excited for Battlefield 1, was hoping they'd be true to the era where vehicles weren't all that useful and guns were unreliable but watching the gameplay it's just battlefield 4 re-skinned.

Bethesda conference was solid enough prey looks promising and Dishonored 2 is looking every bit the game we're expecting. However, there was no evil within 2 or new wolfenstein as rumoured and way too much dlc for existing games. Just wasn't any surprise in there worth getting excited about.
Sounds like you've just summed up the whole industry atm.

EA's conference was embarrassing, it was a mash up of CEO bull shit about what they envision for the next 3 years, no gameplay trailers, hardly any game related trailers...... On top of that they tried to include diversity into their conference with all these charities they're working with, a Female protagonist in Mass Effect and the introduction of a random black player in FIFA career mode, yet still they're getting hammered about not having female soldiers in Battlefield, so that didn't work.

It was boring as fuck and all I got out of it was a 4 second clip of a Star Wars game being released in 2017/2018..... I got an email from Amazon today telling me Mass Effect: Andromeda is being released 31st March 2017, that's more information then I got out of EA's 4 minute preview they did on it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.