General Videogame Thread

Microsoft conference was absolute crap! Nothing but playing catch up to the PS4. Dead Rising and state of decay looked decent though in fairness. Will at least hopefully force Sony to stop being lazy and pull their finger out of their arse

Ubisoft conference was easily the best so far despite not having the usual wow surprise it usually has. Steep is a great idea and i applaud them for trying something new but you can already tell it will be a content bare game where it's upto you and the online community to create their own content. Wildlands is coming along nicely, watchdogs 2 looks good and looks as though ubisoft has struck again in getting the sequel to a flawed game right. South park looks brilliant.

Just finished Uncharted 4. Wow, brilliant game! Best game to be released since GTAV imo.

Also just finished Until Dawn. Thoroughly enjoyed it too. What an experience! Was shitting bricks most of the time and I'm not usually one to get scared from horror games/movies. Genuinely on the edge of my seat. It's more an experience than a game but worth a try as it's something a bit different. Managed to save all my characters until the very end when 4 didn't make it...so little time to make the correct decision!

Sony pissed all over Microsoft, they are playing catchup, this new console the Scorpio will be beat by the Neo, I didn't expect the next gen wars just yet but basically it looks like with VR that everyone's going to have to upgrade.

Stayed up to watch the Sony conference and glad i did. It was incredible, exactly what the fans have been calling out for. No bullshit just game after game after game. Shat all over Microsoft and buried them. The only disappointment being the lack of release dates for the majority of those games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.