General Videogame Thread

Is it’s a prequel red dead 2?
Yes. Its set in 1899, 12 years before Red Dead Redemption. It focuses on The Van Der Linde Gang so John Marston, Dutch and Bill Williamson will all be in it. Reported leaks state you will switch between characters like GTA V. Also leaked is that a part of the multiplayer side of the game will feature a battle royale mode.

Actual gameplay is expected to be shown at E3 next month

26th October 2018........I can't wait

Me until then
Oe7KX0d.gif

Yes. Its set in 1899, 12 years before Red Dead Redemption. It focuses on The Van Der Linde Gang so John Marston, Dutch and Bill Williamson will all be in it. Reported leaks state you will switch between characters like GTA V. Also leaked is that a part of the multiplayer side of the game will feature a battle royale mode.

Actual gameplay is expected to be shown at E3 next month

Cheers.

Started it of the hardest 1 to chase a trophy think it's called give me a war then realised it didn't matter it's hard I've died plenty of times but boy it's fun. Took me about 10 tries yesterday to kill a couple of wolves on some random island haha.

Went for the next one down to the give me war one and this level is hard died loads of time but it’s a great play through.

Starting to seriously regret buying the Xbox one X considering the exclusive games on the console. Really wish I bought a PS4 Pro as God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and The Last Of Us look fantastic. Can't justify spending another 350 on a console though.

Starting to seriously regret buying the Xbox one X considering the exclusive games on the console. Really wish I bought a PS4 Pro as God Of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and The Last Of Us look fantastic. Can't justify spending another 350 on a console though.
Why don't you sell your Xbox and get a PS4 pro?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.