General Videogame Thread

Also, there's a gameplay released for wildlands which looks fricking awesome!

Took advantage of the South park pre-order deal where you get stick of truth on the ps4 if you pre order the fractured but whole. What a brilliant game, it's essentially just a massive south park episode. it's actually partially tearing me away from overwatch.

Anyone know what the PS4 Neo is about? Is it like the xbox Scorpio where unless you have a 4k TV you won't notice any difference?

I'm looking at getting a PS4 but don't know whether to hold out for a PS4 Neo, but I have no plans for getting a 4k TV, so don't think me getting a Neo would be worth while.

Anyone know what the PS4 Neo is about? Is it like the xbox Scorpio where unless you have a 4k TV you won't notice any difference?

I'm looking at getting a PS4 but don't know whether to hold out for a PS4 Neo, but I have no plans for getting a 4k TV, so don't think me getting a Neo would be worth while.
From what I've seen it's a more powerful console, if I remember right it's double the memory of the standard ps4 and graphics card is lot more powerful to support 4K and VR but they're will no PS Neo exclusives so all games with play on either console, ign have done a comparison guide I think

From what I've seen it's a more powerful console, if I remember right it's double the memory of the standard ps4 and graphics card is lot more powerful to support 4K and VR but they're will no PS Neo exclusives so all games with play on either console, ign have done a comparison guide I think

I'm hoping it's only the 4K thing that's changing, PS4 already supports VR from what I'm told?..... Only thing I want to know is if I get a PS4 for £280 is someone with a PS4 Neo going to have a better gaming experience on a HD TV then I would on a HD TV, if so then there's no point getting a PS4 and I might as well wait it out for a Neo. It's shit how they're being quiet on the whole thing.

I'm hoping it's only the 4K thing that's changing, PS4 already supports VR from what I'm told?..... Only thing I want to know is if I get a PS4 for £280 is someone with a PS4 Neo going to have a better gaming experience on a HD TV then I would on a HD TV, if so then there's no point getting a PS4 and I might as well wait it out for a Neo. It's shit how they're being quiet on the whole thing.
Think the Neo only applies to 4K, apparently if you have a Neo then the games will have an optional update to upscale them to 4K, so the games will still be at 1080p until the update for them is applied

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.