General Videogame Thread

I've just started playing through doom 2016, absolute master piece! Cant believe I missed it when it was released, check it out before doom eternal drops in march; which looks to be even better.

I've just started playing through doom 2016, absolute master piece! Cant believe I missed it when it was released, check it out before doom eternal drops in march; which looks to be even better.

I've got this on my shelf but never really put any time or effort into it and I loved the older Doom games.

May load it up.

Just downloaded Far Cry 5 from humble bumble for just over a tenner, loved FC3 but skipped 4, so far enjoying it, as ever some fantastic open world scenery to mooch about in and plenty to shoot at.

Started playing the new COD game. Never played one before and trying something different to the usual open world games I love. Got a feeling it will be a while till I’m ready for online.

I have this and though I found all the early dooms easy on extreme violence I found this one really hard of course that could be the difference of ageing 20+ years between the games if not more, having loved the originals doom, doom2 and final doom as opposed to doom3 it was infuriating how hard it was.

Has anyone tried the Final Fantasy 7 remake demo? I may have a go myself later this week, but my heart died a little when I heard that the battle system is similar to that in FFXV.

I've played it mate.

Absolutely loved it! I am a massive fanboy though for FF7. The battle system is great, a bit different to what FF7 battle system was but it had to move with the times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.