General Videogame Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by blue banks, 31 Mar 2016.

1. Aguero_Element

Aguero_Element

I've just started playing through doom 2016, absolute master piece! Cant believe I missed it when it was released, check it out before doom eternal drops in march; which looks to be even better.

GOULDYBOBS likes this.
  2. I've got this on my shelf but never really put any time or effort into it and I loved the older Doom games.

May load it up.

Aguero_Element likes this.
  3. discopop

discopop

Just downloaded Far Cry 5 from humble bumble for just over a tenner, loved FC3 but skipped 4, so far enjoying it, as ever some fantastic open world scenery to mooch about in and plenty to shoot at.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Aguero_Element

Aguero_Element

Its fantastic, the music is top notch! It's also the one most faithful to the style of the original games.

GOULDYBOBS and citytill1die84 like this.
  5. JamesMCFC

JamesMCFC

Having a kick about with Silva in the clough.
    It's sad the games I'm looking forward to most are remakes / remasters.

RE3
    FF7
    C&C

Throwing in Streets of Rage 4 for nostalgia purposes,

citytill1die84 likes this.
  6. langy[wales]

langy[wales]

Anyone play kingdom come deliverance on pc got me well sucked in really deep game a 9 out of 10 easy

7. willipp

willipp

Started playing the new COD game. Never played one before and trying something different to the usual open world games I love. Got a feeling it will be a while till I’m ready for online.

8. bluealf

bluealf

I have this and though I found all the early dooms easy on extreme violence I found this one really hard of course that could be the difference of ageing 20+ years between the games if not more, having loved the originals doom, doom2 and final doom as opposed to doom3 it was infuriating how hard it was.

9. bluetonium

bluetonium

Has anyone tried the Final Fantasy 7 remake demo? I may have a go myself later this week, but my heart died a little when I heard that the battle system is similar to that in FFXV.

10. JamesMCFC

JamesMCFC

Having a kick about with Silva in the clough.

I've played it mate.

Absolutely loved it! I am a massive fanboy though for FF7. The battle system is great, a bit different to what FF7 battle system was but it had to move with the times.