General Videogame Thread

Anyone played the FF7 demo? Really looking forward to playing this and hoping it lives up to the hype.

Since the franchise changed from turn based I haven't played them at all, saying that it looks very good doesn't it? I have dabbled at the new resident evil 2 remake it looks incredible but I am still a bit crap at it.

It's fun for a couple of hours but the novelty soon wares off.

I play it with my 6 year old lad now who thinks it's absolutely brilliant. He tells me what to do and he thinks it's great that the goose is naughty

Picked it up and hammered it for an afternoon. Mrs Riot kept telling me off for honking and laughing.

Just finished Shadow Of The Colossus. Never got passed the 15th colossus the first time i played it. Good, but not as great as ICO.

Started Bioshock. Never played them first time round. Quite tough, but very good.

Started Bioshock. Never played them first time round. Quite tough, but very good.

Bioshock 1 and 2 are excellent. Personally didn't think much of Bioshock Infinite to be honest.

I'm currently playing Borderlands 3 and then I'm going to start Doom Eteranal.

Modern warfare 2 remastered has been released for PlayStation. Xbox and PC get a release on April 30th. No multiplayer, just the campaign. Also includes the new warzone game modes.

For anyone who is struggling to remember which one it is just two words will do.

"No Russian"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.