General Videogame Thread

they really need to clamp down on the cheats on Warzone

Are there lots of cheats or are you just the average player. As a console user (so i'm playing against other console users where you cant cheat) I know i'm shit. But I still love it. And when you think about it if you have a kill ratio above 1 you are above average.

Are there lots of cheats or are you just the average player. As a console user (so i'm playing against other console users where you cant cheat) I know i'm shit. But I still love it. And when you think about it if you have a kill ratio above 1 you are above average.
Im so bad on warzone its rediculous. If i get one kill im delighted and usually spend a game hiding around, collecting some weapons and then i die without even seeing where its come from. I've played a lot of multiplayer and enjoyed shipment and some of other ones and its helped then in warzone.

Im so bad on warzone its rediculous. If i get one kill im delighted and usually spend a game hiding around, collecting some weapons and then i die without even seeing where its come from. I've played a lot of multiplayer and enjoyed shipment and some of other ones and its helped then in warzone.

Yep, the game is a very biased toward aggressive players. If you spend your time hiding away then you can avoid death up to a point timewise but someone will find you eventually or you will get flushed out by the gas. More active players will have better weapons and will usually take you out fairly easily once they find you. The key, when you are a bit shit, is the balance of how active you are. Its that strategy element of it that i like. The more active the better you are prepared for a fight but also the more likely you are to end up in a fight.

Nothing to do with how good you are the games riddled with hackers again , loads of streamers complaining about it too. I've fucked it off and play Valorant instead.

I have to say I'm not that bad on it. Regularly finish in top 10 every game and win a fair bit (only not on solo's) the lads i play in a group with are very good.

I'm a playstation gamer, so maybe its playing the PC users. I dunno but there is certainly a lot of cheats on the game.

TDM is usually cheat free.

Cronus max makes cod pay to win on consoles.

Its not quite the same as hacking on a PC. You need to buy some hardware and how many people are really plugging in little widgets to improve their skills. I don't think its as rife as people like to think (I'd be surprised if it was more than 1% of players). My son doesn't have anything but the basic game and controller and he does very well just by being young and having the time to get good. All his mates are the same, they are all on it via consoles and no cheating. A PC is different as you can hack the code and that is a different ball game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.