General Videogame Thread

Someone i know who has a PS4 tells me there is a way to game share on there so you can split the price with a friend and both of you download it. I wonder if something like that will still be on the PS5 digital? A guy i work with was telling me of something similar on the Xbox, where you would log into your friends xbox and it would download games and you could just split the price (or something to that affect). If i can split a 70 quid game and get it closer to 30, then it seems like a decent price.

Just pre-ordered the disc version on Amazon. Was very hard to find and only the disc version on there so far. Not sure if they're doing it that way on purpose so their site doesn't crash or something.

Edit: Looks like it's sold out now in under 10 mins.

Last edited:
I haven't owned a console since the PS One (it's been YEARS) but I could do with staying in more and might get a PS5 so I can play football games etc. Grand Theft Auto type games too.

Is there a reason to buy the PlayStation over an X-Box? Is one much better than the other. I really don't understand anything about them anymore.

I haven't owned a console since the PS One (it's been YEARS) but I could do with staying in more and might get a PS5 so I can play football games etc. Grand Theft Auto type games too.

Is there a reason to buy the PlayStation over an X-Box? Is one much better than the other. I really don't understand anything about them anymore.

Its mostly about the games you want to play and what exclusives there are out there.

on paper the new xbox is more powerful ( just ) but in real terms it looking like the PS5 is better, loading times will be very very small on PS5 if thats a factor for you.

I’ll want to play Fifa. I’ve used it on other people’s consoles too.

Thanks. I think I’ll go for the PS.

I’ll want to play Fifa. I’ve used it on other people’s consoles too.

Thanks. I think I’ll go for the PS.

If its just Fifa then either will do :)

however xBox may edge it as they have done a deal with EA to include there games in the xbox pass

You can buy the new xbox monthly over 2 years, and the cost includes the game pass which is usually £10.99 a month so it actually works out cheaper in the long run.

If your not arsed about all the bells and whistles on a game either ( 4K resolutiion etc ) then just go for the S series.

Maybe even judge it by controllers. which do you prefer the feel of etc. the new PS5 controller has a lot of extras in it that may be used.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.