General Videogame Thread

Reinstalled pubg the other night. Went on with friends who play most evenings. It is as expected, run around collecting stuff before a quick firefight and death.

Rinse and repeat.

Got a chicken dinner without shooting anyone. Weird game.

Uninstall time I think.

Playing through Days Gone on PC after finishing it on PS4 last year. Much better experience 1440p at 120 rendered. Such a great game, 70 plus FPs. Headshots are joyous!

Thinking of getting an oculus vr headset. Anyone have one? Are they worth it or is it just a gimmick thing?
I bought one recent. Playing Half Life Alyx and it’s fantastic. It’s not a fast moving game, so no danger of motion sickness as you play at your own speed

i can’t comment on the games on the Oculus store tho.

Is it the oculus headset you've got or a different make?
Yeah oculus 2. I’m using it with my PC so I’ve not tried any games on the oculus store yet. There is a game called Wraith that looks interesting tho.

I was worried about motion sickness but no issues and even being nearly blind in one eye has not hindered the experience.

Yeah oculus 2. I’m using it with my PC so I’ve not tried any games on the oculus store yet. There is a game called Wraith that looks interesting tho.

I was worried about motion sickness but no issues and even being nearly blind in one eye has not hindered the experience.
Oh nice one pal. Might have to get the other half to get me a nice birthday prezzie :)

Still playing Warzone. It’s to competitive, I’m a decent player but if I play with some of my mates who aren’t great, we just get battered. To have sort of a fun game, I have to go on discord and pair up with some good players, but then you get put in hacker servers as all your kds are high and SBMM gets cranked up to the max.

Just need battlefield to come out and kill it off. Battle Royale is getting stale and a modern BF is all I want right now. I want to be able to chill out and relax with my mates, battlefield is just the game for that.

Warzone is full of Cronus and Strike pack scripted cunts. The TTK still too low which makes the game too easy. All the sweats using VPNs to get bot lobbies the games become a joke.

Apex legends miles better and takes alot more skill. I took a break from WZ to play Apex and jumped on Cod this week was smashing people due to the ttk.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.