General Videogame Thread

Wanted to come back to this as I gave it a go today. Positioned it so I could get an idea with the sun shining and the window in the reflection. It's all personal preference I guess but i'm not sure about practicality if the sun is shining and you're in a conservatory. It almost felt like looking in a mirror at times because of the reflection. I guess it could be argued that you'd have that issue with any television and some users of the LG C1 may differ. I think it's fine as long as there's no window behind you or ideally, shut the blinds behind you. Again I'd refer to youtube videos on this.

Also @grunge .

thanks, I’ll check them out

I had a Sony in here but it was unwatchable because it was a shiny glass screen. I have a Philips ambilight in there now and it works great as the screen is more matt, but want to upgrade to an oled or qled now I have the series x

What tactics are you using @bluetonium ? I either get it right and get bored of winning or get it spectacular wrong and bin the game. Thinking of booting fm22 up again.
I've only played matches as city so far, so tiki taka 4-3-3 attacking . Always gave to start as city, but you don't learn much about the game other than having great access to scouting.

Am looking at switching to a counter though with my Belgian underdogs now but will probably keep the same shape. We just don't have the technical players or physicality to control games or press relentlessly.

Started a Newcastle save on FM22. Fuck me they’ve got some shite playing for them. Spent £200m on about 13 players, so having a very messy first half of the season, but just starting to see signs of a good team developing. Gravenberch, Musiala and Willock are starting to come good and finally seeing their stats Improve. Currently trying to get rid of all the deadwood in the January transfer market. Going to be interesting to see if you get another big summer transfer budget in your second season.

Also to those discussing LG OLED’s, I’ve got one and they’re brilliant. Had mine since last Christmas. I think the technology has moved on now so less chance of burn in, but I take care of mine anyway and try keep off static pictures for to long.

GTA 6 is absolutely coming out if Rockstar want to stay relevant in ten years time.

I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later but after the Cyberpunk saga I'm prepared to wait a little longer.

AAA gaming seems to have reached a disappointing stage where there's less and less innovation (the likes of Forza Horizon, Far Cry series) and when a true gamer changer comes out like Cyberpunk it gets nowhere near the pre launch hype.

I'm honestly starting to think there's very few studios that can still move games forward in the way we've seen in the past and Rockstar is one of them.
This is why I mostly play indie games now. That’s where the innovation is. No micro transactions, no overly competitive multiplayer. Just gaming how it always used to be. Fun.

Having not bothered about Bloodborne when I first played it, I am seriously getting addicted to it now. I just beat the Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne bosses and I screamed like I scored an injury-time winner in a CL final. Amazing game tbh. Thanks @waspish for telling me to keep playing.

Age of Empires IV coming in with an 80+gb download and 132gb install.

They really need to start offering an option not to download the 4k stuff if you don't want it.

Having not bothered about Bloodborne when I first played it, I am seriously getting addicted to it now. I just beat the Cleric Beast and Father Gascoigne bosses and I screamed like I scored an injury-time winner in a CL final. Amazing game tbh. Thanks @waspish for telling me to keep playing.

Yep you’ll finish it now more hard ones to come too just keep increasing your levels.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.