General Videogame Thread

Has anyone tried Riders Republic? Reason I ask is because I tried the beta on PS5 but it seemed the framerate was at 30fps, so visually I didn't find it appealing. However, i'm looking at some youtube videos and they seem to state it's running at 60fps. Which leaves me wondering if I downloaded the wrong version or have they made changes since the beta version?

Went back to the Newcastle save on FM22 out of curiosity, to see what I could do with them. About 9 games in and 2nd in the league (behind city!) and beat united despite having a centre back sent off early.

But the vultures are circling. Real and Liverpool want St Maxim, brought in forwards Rafinha from Leeds and Barbosa from some club in Brazil, Real want them both already.

And most annoyingly of all, got Kondogbia to sign on the promise that we'd strengthen midfield. Despite then singing Bennacer, Tolisso, Thiago Almada and Argentina international Palacios, he slapped in a transfer request the day after the transfer window slammed shut.

Ran out of money by the time I got to defence though. Lascalles and Manquillo as regulars means it's a policy of outscoring or losing!

Looks like it for now.

Was watching someone play it last night, looked like an interactive Time Team episode, interested to try it once this 3mb/sec download finsihes in 2022

Downloaded it and I cant play it, the game is not detecting my graphics card (GTX 1080) and is using the integrated Vega 8 card so the resolution is 720p cant find anyway to change the graphics card in the settings

Steam sale until 1st November. Worth checking your wishlists to see if anything is reduced. There’s quite a few cheaper games on mine that are in the £10-15 range and are anywhere from 50% to 90% off. I’m getting 7 games for 13 quid!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.