General Videogame Thread

The fact rockstar had the audacity to release GTA V on the PS3, PS4 and now PS5 without bothering to make GTA VI is a joke. Releasing them games as a remaster is also poor form too.

They seem to making shit loads of money from the online content so be surprised if it ever comes along!

GTA 6 is absolutely coming out if Rockstar want to stay relevant in ten years time.

I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later but after the Cyberpunk saga I'm prepared to wait a little longer.

AAA gaming seems to have reached a disappointing stage where there's less and less innovation (the likes of Forza Horizon, Far Cry series) and when a true gamer changer comes out like Cyberpunk it gets nowhere near the pre launch hype.

I'm honestly starting to think there's very few studios that can still move games forward in the way we've seen in the past and Rockstar is one of them.

GTA 6 is absolutely coming out if Rockstar want to stay relevant in ten years time.

I'm hoping it's sooner rather than later but after the Cyberpunk saga I'm prepared to wait a little longer.

AAA gaming seems to have reached a disappointing stage where there's less and less innovation (the likes of Forza Horizon, Far Cry series) and when a true gamer changer comes out like Cyberpunk it gets nowhere near the pre launch hype.

I'm honestly starting to think there's very few studios that can still move games forward in the way we've seen in the past and Rockstar is one of them.

This is why I’m sceptical >>>

GTA 5, in 2020 alone, generated $911 million for its developer Rockstar Games. This, if compared to game's turnover in 2019, shows a 53.11 percent rise in the amount of money spent in GTA 5

This is why I’m sceptical >>>

GTA 5, in 2020 alone, generated $911 million for its developer Rockstar Games. This, if compared to game's turnover in 2019, shows a 53.11 percent rise in the amount of money spent in GTA 5

It will eventually start to decline. A game that will soon be ten years old can only stay relevant for a finite amount of time.

They will be reinvesting the money they're currently making on GTA 5 and making a new game that will blow GTA 5 out of the water and have something that lasts another 10+ years.

SA free on Gamepass on launch is absolutely brilliant. Will be buying the physical copy on 7th December. Love the games, really looking forward to playing VC again. Yes it's a cash grab but from what I've seen it's kinda worth it considering you're basically getting all 3 games for £40 and will definitely get battered over Xmas. I've paid far more to watch us play

SA free on Gamepass on launch is absolutely brilliant. Will be buying the physical copy on 7th December. Love the games, really looking forward to playing VC again. Yes it's a cash grab but from what I've seen it's kinda worth it considering you're basically getting all 3 games for £40 and will definitely get battered over Xmas. I've paid far more to watch us play

SA?

San Andreas plus the following makes Gamepass a no brainer leading up to Xmas imo.

Football Manager 2022 - November 9th 2021
Forza Horizon 5 - November 9th
Halo: Infinite - December 8th, 2021

Thought I'd start a save on FM22 with Newcastle just to see what it would be like.

£200m isn't going to fix that mess!

Off to the Belgian lower leagues next for a challenge.
What tactics are you using @bluetonium ? I either get it right and get bored of winning or get it spectacular wrong and bin the game. Thinking of booting fm22 up again.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.