General Videogame Thread

I know what you mean about “game” mode but i love the realism. What modules have you got?

Both A-10 variants, FA-18 and all the maps.

I have the Warthog throttle and joystick, rudder pedals and use head tracking

Both A-10 variants, FA-18 and all the maps.

I have the Warthog throttle and joystick, rudder pedals and use head tracking
Fantastic. I’m torn as to whether to not to upgrade to the warthog this weekend. I have the head tracking and rudder pedals and burrentlu have the T16000M HOTAS (stick and throttle).

You think the Warthog is worth it? It’s about £330 out here (the Tobii eye/head tracker was £200) - would mean I’ve sunk about £700 on this one bloody game.

How’s the high fidelity A10 for you? You going in on the Apache before Christmas?

Fantastic. I’m torn as to whether to not to upgrade to the warthog this weekend. I have the head tracking and rudder pedals and burrentlu have the T16000M HOTAS (stick and throttle).

You think the Warthog is worth it? It’s about £330 out here (the Tobii eye/head tracker was £200) - would mean I’ve sunk about £700 on this one bloody game.

How’s the high fidelity A10 for you? You going in on the Apache before Christmas?

Warthog controls is all about the immersion, especially if you love your start up routines and comes into its own with the weapons systems as it’s exactly as it is on the real plane, button wise so once you have mastered it, it’s second nature. ( something I’m still striving to do btw) lol

Thrustmaster also do dedicated F18 and F16 joysticks which you can buy and they just attach to the warthog base, brilliant.

Would love the Apache but not yet. I need to master what I have first and Heli flying is yet another skill to master and ideally, you then need a collective as well as a non centering joystick as heli flying is often with the joystick in an unnatural position or so I’m told.

It’s only money though mate, go for it, they are incredible.

Random one that people may or may not have played as its a good few years old now.

DokiDoki Literature club.

Its probably 5/6 hours of play, starts out like a typical Japanese dating game. but its not, it will mess with your head and is well worth a play.

Note: if you have not played it and want to, DO NOT google it. just play. and do not let young kids play it ( No nudity in there but themes unsuitable )

Warthog controls is all about the immersion, especially if you love your start up routines and comes into its own with the weapons systems as it’s exactly as it is on the real plane, button wise so once you have mastered it, it’s second nature. ( something I’m still striving to do btw) lol

Thrustmaster also do dedicated F18 and F16 joysticks which you can buy and they just attach to the warthog base, brilliant.

Would love the Apache but not yet. I need to master what I have first and Heli flying is yet another skill to master and ideally, you then need a collective as well as a non centering joystick as heli flying is often with the joystick in an unnatural position or so I’m told.

It’s only money though mate, go for it, they are incredible.
If anytihng was going to tempt me in to actually buying a module I think the apache is it. I've just got the 1600m as well, but the left rudder pedal has smapped off and I'm thinking that's an excus to upgrade to something a bit more substantial.

If anytihng was going to tempt me in to actually buying a module I think the apache is it. I've just got the 1600m as well, but the left rudder pedal has smapped off and I'm thinking that's an excus to upgrade to something a bit more substantial.

Thrustmaster do the TPM pedals but they are £500. Yes I know, ridiculous money.

plenty of other top notch pedals online though mate if you search as the sim market is huge business now

played more of my battlefield 2042 trial

graphics amazing.

Constantly just being sniped and so many glitches etc.

If the planned anti cheat works with Warzone/VanGuard i can see myself getting that

Sniping is so satisfying on 2042. The rest of the guns are a mess, so I’ve done nothing but snipe for 5 days. Starting to get the hang of it now to, the skill gap between COD and Battlefield is huge.

I hope they sort the bad issues out. Not having voice chat is absolutely mental and so is not having a traditional scoreboard. Hazard Zone is shit to, they should have just done a mini BR mode like Rebirth Island.

Sniping is so satisfying on 2042. The rest of the guns are a mess, so I’ve done nothing but snipe for 5 days. Starting to get the hang of it now to, the skill gap between COD and Battlefield is huge.

I hope they sort the bad issues out. Not having voice chat is absolutely mental and so is not having a traditional scoreboard. Hazard Zone is shit to, they should have just done a mini BR mode like Rebirth Island.

got 5/6 hours left of my trial so will have a go at the sniping element.

Yeah the other guns are a mess, its a shame can't pick up dropped guns so smg and sniper.

Yeah the hover crafts going up the wall, ability to revive people.

Maybe I am just too disheartend of how COD went, but keep thinking people are cheating in the game on 2042.

Best mode for me so far is the fallback map (not sure on full name) real fun with that.

I'm averaging 5/6 kills a game so suppose not too bad

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.