General Videogame Thread

If you want free stuff link some of your gaming accounts with amazon prime gaming, lots of its cosmetic say for Destiny etc, bu5 I’ve just got StarCraft 2 remastered for free on Battlenet.

Finished Hard West 2 yesterday, highly recommended to any strategy fans who enjoyed XCOM. It has a bravado system that really encourages you to be brave and agressive, and chaining kills is the way to progress, and alongside the bullet ricochet system it really adds another layer to this type of game.

Want to run through all the monkey island games again now before the release of return to monkey island. Not turned the ps4 on for weeks since rediscovering pc gaming.

Today I defeated one of the first generals in challenges on Command and Conquer Generals with the Contra expansion after about 50 attempts and unmentionable retries from saves. In the Vanilla game i usually meet my match at hard/very hard level. In Contra i struggle like fuck on Easy...

Really enjoying Outriders at the minute.

Gears of War with magic and loot. Great coop.

I've never been in such a game drought. Pretty much everything I was interested in playing has been delayed to next year.

I've never been in such a game drought. Pretty much everything I was interested in playing has been delayed to next year.

Yep since I finished Elden Ring played it none stop for about 5 month there are no games I want to play! Jusr waiting for these

The first quarter of next year is shaping up to be pretty decent. Starfield and the Resident Evil 4 remake are the ones I'm waiting for. You're right though. Everything seems very flat at the minute. Suppose that's the problem with AAA games now taking 20 fucking years to make.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.