General Videogame Thread

Is it the normal for cheating to be rife on Battlefield 1. I thought EA are all over cheaters?

Destiny 2 is on the epic games store for free atm. The 30th-anniversary pack also. Worth a go if you have never played it.
Free to play then it will stop, the vanilla version has been free to play for years you just have to buy the expansions to keep going, i gave up ages ago as the world isn’t big enough to keep me coming back it’s just the same stuff over and over, which is a shame as the graphics etc are great.

Is it the normal for cheating to be rife on Battlefield 1. I thought EA are all over cheaters?

It’s a six year old game that has had sequels released in that time. Unfortunately that usually means that support dwindles as publishers move on to their new cash cows.

Not been on BF1 online for a long while but this has happened to rockstar games such as RDR and GTA4 after a few years.

Last edited:
Free to play then it will stop, the vanilla version has been free to play for years you just have to buy the expansions to keep going, i gave up ages ago as the world isn’t big enough to keep me coming back it’s just the same stuff over and over, which is a shame as the graphics etc are great.

Yeah, just read it in more detail. Still worth trying though. I get it through game pass and still enjoy it, need all the expansions though.

Have you played The Which Queen expansion? It's really good and changes lots of the gameplay. It's really hot me back into Destiny The biggest change is the legendary difficulty.

Can be brutal at times but the rewards are great.

ALL expansions are free to play on Xbox at the moment until 1st September plus all the expansions are currently half price as well

I don't spend a huge amount of time playing games but I finished Stray last night. It's a pretty decent, fun game. It's got a great atmosphere that pulled me in, plus the novelty of playing as a cat didn't wear off; it worked well. It's nice to be able to climb around the rooftops etc. It could have had better dialogue and a bit more polish to the robot characters but I can't complain since I played it on PS Plus which is 8 or 9 quid a month.

In other news, they've finally provided a release date for Return To Monkey Island: 19th September which happens to be International Talk Like A Pirate Day (typical Ron Gilbert humour to do that!). Really looking forward to it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.