General Videogame Thread

For the flight simmers.
Wanted a VKB, couldnt get one, so settled on an x-56, and the negative reviews of the past are long gone, I love it. Seems the build quality has gone up a lot, and with the money saved I got a streamdeck xl to load various profiles on.

I downloaded the trial of fifa 23, every time i play at the etihad it's half empty......pretty fucked up that they wont out a full etihad in a video game played by millions of kids.

Noway in hell im buying it

@SWP's back

Have you seen the stream deck used in DCS? Loads of profiles available, I’ve just ordered the xl from Amazon as this looks incredible. Loads of videos showing its use.

Easy to program mate and install the profiles?

Yeah, to be honest I've been using the software for a while as my keyboard has a few integrated keys that support it but the process is exactly the same. Once you load it up you'll see how easy it is. It's even spilled over into having some of the sillier excel formulas I use at work stuck on there to have at one touch away. You can go a bit mad with it like.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.