General Videogame Thread

It's been up and down for me. There's some things i really hate which i'm hoping are just because its beta. One is the UI, the navigation around things is infuriating imo. The perk system is shit, don't know why they changed it to make it so confusing which is the same with the weapon system to unlock things. Visibility is terrible, smoke from your gun to smoke from grenades (don't get me started on flashes) makes it impossible to track anyone. And visible recoil on guns means that unless you are on a controller and get aim assist, it's really hard to track people from far.
I think sliding and the dolphin diving is pretty much pointless, might as well just take it out and bring it back to old skool. I personally loved MW19, but movement on it was a big issue for casual gamers because it had been perfected by nerds to the point they would just slide past bullets like the fucking Matrix. But they either have to go fully in and remove that movement aspect or add slide cancelling back in, there's no point being halfway. Still having fun with it and i had already pre-ordered, but i hope they make some adjustments or people will be going back to the 2019 one again (which happened for Cold War and the last shitty world war one).

I watched a vid and changed loads of settings in the graphics which made the game looks tons better, less distractions and just cleaner.

Crossplay on different input devices are ruining games, we all know controllers would get shit on without aim assist so I get why they have to add it but there will never be the perfect balance. Apex Legends pro scene is ruined by AA too its so overpowered each team has to have a controller player.

And fuck slide cancelling it ruined MW19, that first year of warzone was class then it was destroyed by sweaty cunts all watching Twitch streamers desperate for the next meta.

COD should give you the ability to search based on input device.

I watched a vid and changed loads of settings in the graphics which made the game looks tons better, less distractions and just cleaner.

Crossplay on different input devices are ruining games, we all know controllers would get shit on without aim assist so I get why they have to add it but there will never be the perfect balance. Apex Legends pro scene is ruined by AA too its so overpowered each team has to have a controller player.

And fuck slide cancelling it ruined MW19, that first year of warzone was class then it was destroyed by sweaty cunts all watching Twitch streamers desperate for the next meta.

COD should give you the ability to search based on input device.
I did change some settings on mine, especially to help with visual recoil, but they only seem to work with an optic attached. It's hit and miss for me, sometimes you're just on it and then next time you're getting one-shotted by some nob after putting 30 bullets in him.

The biggest problem with mw19 imo was movement, and it came over to Warzone as well (which tbh i only played recently and didn't particularly like). I feel like the only way to be good in those games is to be really good at movement, not anything tactical or gunplay. As long as you can move really fast and slide out of the way of bullets, you're fine. I would also add in bunny hopping, just makes the game less about gun fights and more about hopping round a corner to take someone out. The less said about skill based match making, the better.

I was watching some SnD players (i watch it but i'm shit at it so never play it) and Marksman said he was getting battered with KBM on PC, and literally put his controller in and couldn't miss.

Last edited:
Anyone else finished Return to Monkey Island, if so what are your thoughts?

Whilst enjoyable and a credible entry to the series, I found it not particularly challenging. They've made it much more user friendly and appealing to those with shorter attention spans, but with that also goes a lot of the head scratching, odd dialogue and funny moments.

I didn't mind the new art style as much as I expected, although Le Chuck's new voice was a bit disappointing and in combination with the story I feel he lost some of his fearsome aura.

Still, good fun overall. I'd put it below the original two and curse, but above tales and escape.

GoldenEye documentary is bringing back some memories, what a game that was! That and mario kart on the n64 were some of the most enjoyable multiplayer games I’ve ever played on any platform (single player was great too, the dam mission still stands out)

GoldenEye documentary is bringing back some memories, what a game that was! That and mario kart on the n64 were some of the most enjoyable multiplayer games I’ve ever played on any platform (single player was great too, the dam mission still stands out)

It’s out on Switch and Xbox soon. The Switch version has online multiplayer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.