General Videogame Thread

Anyone ever used any of the mods from Nexus? A friend of mine has been raving about all these mods he's added to Fallout 4 to make it into a whole new game, it looks amazing but a bit of a faff..

Don't think it was Nexus but I used them on the Xbox and it turned it into an amazing game not just a very good one. Some of the side quests are better than the vanilla ones from Bethesda. Well worth your time.

He sent me a list of the mods he had, he had 174! But the screenshots looked amazing.

I really enjoyed the base game and DLCs but the mods just took it to another level. Easily sunk another 300 hours into the game, next gen update for console next year as well which will include all the mods and Creation Club as standard.

I reckon Starfield is going to blow it away though.

Anyone ever used any of the mods from Nexus? A friend of mine has been raving about all these mods he's added to Fallout 4 to make it into a whole new game, it looks amazing but a bit of a faff..
Nexus is pretty easy to use although you have to tweak your base game on pc before you use mods

If you go on YouTube and search for Gopher nexus guide he has a full tutorial on how to use mods. That's how I learnt to use mods.

He does both Skyrim and Fallout 4

Once you get the hang of it it's really easy to use

This is the first video

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.