General Videogame Thread

I've been playing Stardew Valley as it's very relaxing, a bit charming and all in all a nice way to fritter away some time basically playing Farmville without begging Sharon around the corner for tractors. I'm shit at game names so I called my farm West Farm and the villagers liked my eggs.....unfortunately the text left me with an unmissable opportunity.

Cupace20230323215100990.png

I’ve got a PS5 for the weekend. What would people say are the most stunning games visually to play?

I was thinking of buying cyberpunk but have all the glitches been fixed now or is it still a shit game?

The games I loved on the PS4 were the last of us, red dead redemption and uncharted.

I’ve got a PS5 for the weekend. What would people say are the most stunning games visually to play?

I was thinking of buying cyberpunk but have all the glitches been fixed now or is it still a shit game?

The games I loved on the PS4 were the last of us, red dead redemption and uncharted.
God of war ragnarok. Harry potter legacy and forbidden west for starters

All been sorted out and optimised for power of the machines. Cex have it for £18 on PS4. As there isn't a physical PS5 version assume the console will just download the PS5 upgrade.

48 hrs return or trade it in for £8 cash or £12 credit.

Dying Light is being played on PC (A joint effort) about 2 hours in and it's going well. I know that it might be a bit old for the gamers now but it's all good.

Ratchet and clank rift apart looks amazing. Easy game to play, aimed at kids but really fun. As I say, stunning to look at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.