General Videogame Thread

What are you playing it on and why is it so good? Might have to invest.

Series X. Handles absolutely brilliantly, AI is spot on, gunplay is superb, graphically best game I've played, stays true enough to the original whilst finding it's own path.

They've absolutely knocked it out of the park best game I've played in a very very long time.

Never been so fucking happy for International break!

Elden ring after month playing I thought was the best game I’ve played but after finishing it and doing second run of the game, I’m not interested in playing it again! Unlike dark souls two which I must of played for years and all up to NG+54 or something!

Now Wo Long got my full attention and the jury is still out looks promising though..
How's Wo Long going mate?

Series X. Handles absolutely brilliantly, AI is spot on, gunplay is superb, graphically best game I've played, stays true enough to the original whilst finding it's own path.

They've absolutely knocked it out of the park best game I've played in a very very long time.

Never been so fucking happy for International break!
Have you played the remakes for 2 and 3? Tempted to get them all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.