General Videogame Thread

If you’re just starting out, I hear Sambo iRacing on YouTube does some decent guides for the Rookie Formula Vee…..

Side note, it’s Week 13 of the season right now (the officials and Championship runs from week 1-12 and week 13 is basically mayhem as there’s no iRating or Safety Rating on offer or at stake).

Week 1 of Season 4 2023 will start around midnight UK next Monday night. If you do join up before then just practice and run the ‘Battle of the Littlewings’ in the Vee this week to learn the car. It’s more mad than the officials but worth the practice without damaging either of your ratings.
Wait that's you doing the vids?

Hope you find them useful, I always try and put the vids up before the week begins.

So the circuit changes per week then I guess. Missed out on getting a race in at Lime, looking at the times I could've maybe done a lower end split quite comfortably which I'd be be more than happy with tbh, as long as it's clean and fun. Really interesting how it deals with FFB, I find ACC more 'immersive' but iRacing seems more informational, like when you go up the hill on Lime classic and the weight just falls off.

It's a fun learning experience.

So the circuit changes per week then I guess. Missed out on getting a race in at Lime, looking at the times I could've maybe done a lower end split quite comfortably which I'd be be more than happy with tbh, as long as it's clean and fun. Really interesting how it deals with FFB, I find ACC more 'immersive' but iRacing seems more informational, like when you go up the hill on Lime classic and the weight just falls off.

It's a fun learning experience.
I absolutely recommend downloading iRFFB, I personally think they force feedback it delivers to be much closer to ACC in the way it loads up the wheel.

It’s a little 3rd party app that, for me, feels much better. It’s slightly tricky to fine tune but I can send you the file on discord along with a screen shot of the settings I use if you’re remotely bothered (or there are a number of guides on YT - google would also give you the download link).

I think most of the faster guys use it. It doesn’t make you any faster but it lets me drive closer to the edge of traction.

Ps yes it’s a week per track on the schedule - in terms of Rookie class, FF1600 and Vees are at Rudskogen from midnight on Monday so if you’re wanting to practice then get on there.

Sambo iRacing will be sticking a track guide up on Saturday or Sunday I should imagine. He’s rapid round there. :-)

Found Starfield to be a clunky pile of shite, the AI is dogshit. Straight away had to change the graphic settings as their settings were all wrong. Why is 0 the heal button on mnk.

My mate played it last night too said the same thing, not user friendly at all the looting system and traveling.

Expected better considering the hype.

Found Starfield to be a clunky pile of shite, the AI is dogshit. Straight away had to change the graphic settings as their settings were all wrong. Why is 0 the heal button on mnk.

My mate played it last night too said the same thing, not user friendly at all the looting system and traveling.

Expected better considering the hype.

Played about 10 hours now and yep agree! Think the main problem is going to other worlds! Would of been better have just 3 planets at most with each one like a Skyrim play through!

Going to give it 100 hours of play and then I'll really judge it! Games like this think you need to put the hours in to get used to it all like common nature! Am still learning!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.