General Videogame Thread

Been playing that on and off for a couple of days. Just got to the Mole People. Enjoying it but not sure it is anything too fresh so far. Nice combat system and good story for sure.
I'm about 10 hours in and both the story and combat keep on getting better. Some of the battles can be challenging which I like.

Only just started Sea Of Stars so will see how it goes. Some pretty good games that are not triple AAA if you know where to find them.

The Book Walker: Thief Of Tales was on gamepass and I thought very good.

Also another revelation was Endling: Extinction Is Forever - which I got on PS plus.

Hope both studios continue to thrive.

Only just started Sea Of Stars so will see how it goes. Some pretty good games that are not triple AAA if you know where to find them.

The Book Walker: Thief Of Tales was on gamepass and I thought very good.

Also another revelation was Endling: Extinction Is Forever - which I got on PS plus.

Hope both studios continue to thrive.

Looks like my kinda RPG reminds me of Suikoden downloading it now.

Taking advantage of the week’s downtime in racing, I’m 12 hours into Starfield and loving it. Still not even started the second mission on the main line yet.

Cracking game for the Sega Saturn, buying the game is a bit pricey but playing it on an emulator is well worth it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.