General Videogame Thread

For the sun racers I added crew chief program gives you a more authentic pit crew experience. It gives you various info including fuel tyres and cars near by and it is even voice activated so you can ask questions not bad for something that’s free. Also got a next level racing hf8 seat pad coming to try it uses vibration motors through sim hub to give a budget version of motion rigs.

About 2 hours. Watched my brother playing it and watched a few reviews. Not spending 60 quid on any game nowadays. They think we're all fools.

What about you have you played it.

Yeah after that length of time I thought god this is poor 10 hours in it has improved but like I posted this jumping to each planet seemed a bit muggled maybe in another 10 hours it will improved more! I will see..

About 2 hours. Watched my brother playing it and watched a few reviews. Not spending 60 quid on any game nowadays. They think we're all fools.

What about you have you played it.
There's absolutely no way you can form a judgement on a game you haven't even played and only watched reviews on.

BTW I'm 40 hours in and loving it

Bloody hell it’s addictiv, I had to stop this morning I’m getting motion sickness with it, I hope that passes, I’ve had ot with other games like Quake and had to stop playing it! Done quite a few missions so now I think I’ll explore a bit, level 3 booster now and getting some decent equipment as well. I wish they had quick swap with weapons though.
You referring to Starfield mate?

Can't wait for this to come out only £12.99 and if you steam wishlist it they are going to give a discount. A classic this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.