General Videogame Thread

For the sun racers I added crew chief program gives you a more authentic pit crew experience. It gives you various info including fuel tyres and cars near by and it is even voice activated so you can ask questions not bad for something that’s free. Also got a next level racing hf8 seat pad coming to try it uses vibration motors through sim hub to give a budget version of motion rigs.

I like how it responds to 'fuck off' through the mic if he has a go. Shuts him up.

I'm 25 hours in and it's shaping up to be my favourite ever game. Some of the writing is absolutely brilliant. Little nods to past Sci-Fi movies and TV with some of the missions. Huge vast areas to explore with surprises popping up when you least expect it. Yeah it's not perfect but what game is? They'll definitely patch a few things later down the line, but to think this game is going to get some huge story DLCs blows my mind. Haven't even scratched the surface really.
…and then there will be tons of mods on top of the DLC! I’m gonna have to quit my day job!

I'm committing to either starfield or Baldurs Gate but I haven't decided which one. Anyone Baldurs Gated before? I don't quite know what to expect.

If it’s an RPG in the same sense Skyrim is then I expect it to be a slog. Heard the same complaints over Witcher 3 being too long yet I could still play more of it.

Think people just don’t understand what they’re buying sometimes. Elden Ring was similar, lot of us knew what souls games are but many bought it without knowing, then we’re shocked when they couldn’t alter the difficulty.

Im just concentrating on the main storyline for about 25 hours or till it feels like second nature to play it..

Im just concentrating on the main storyline for about 25 hours or till it feels like second nature to play it..
Seen a few reviewers suggest you finish the main story before exploring, which is counter to suggestions you complete everything before advancing. I imagine it's because it's so vast and would take forever.

Seen a few reviewers suggest you finish the main story before exploring, which is counter to suggestions you complete everything before advancing. I imagine it's because it's so vast and would take forever.

I'll get to a point in the main storyline when I'll just start all the side stories I did one at the beginning but after that I've been concentrating on the main storyline

The reason why reviews are saying rush the main quest is because when you do that (NO SPOILERS) the game changes completely. I won't tell you how but it does. It's definitely recommend to do at least the faction quests and some side quests before finishing the main quest. The game even prompts you that you are about to finish the main quest

I’m at lvl 20 on star field and enjoying it a bit more now I’ve advanced some of the skills. I’ve had some real comedy moments as well.
on one occasion I was asked to kill an npc character in their ship but instead of just shooting them up, I sweet talked them so they would allow me to dock. They were irate and said they’d only let me dock so they could kill me and steal my ship… that’s exactly what I thought to do…..anyway, quite funny Mexican stand-off ensued but I won out in the end…..earned myself a nice little runaround ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.