General Videogame Thread

Keep with it. Brilliant game

I have an able assistant coming round tomorrow, we are both FOCs and play games together, we get through games in time as long as they don't require too much hand eye coordination ;)

Finally get a chance to play Starfield tomorrow. Any tips on what I need first to make the game bit easier so I can get few upgrades? Once I start a game like this I mess around with it for ages without doing much lol.

Some beginner tips would be appreciated. Thanks

Anyone played Crusader Kings 3? If so, worth the £20 on ps5?

Great game, not sure how it would translate on a controller given it's mainly text and menu based. I love it on PC though. If you can mouse and keyboard on there it's well worth it. You just need to set your own goals, or go for the achievements but it still has me coming back.

Edit: Watched a video, looks serviceable. Go forth and poison everyone whilst marrying your 'less than intelligent son' to his cousin for gains.

Last edited:
@SWP's back think I've hit my limit at 40s round there, that long right down the hill and the left after the chicane are the killers.
I just had a quick check and I have a 1:37.8 as my best qualy lap there (it’s not great to use race times as the draft can be worth nearly a second in a Vee).

I’ll get a track guide up on Sunday.

Downloaded Elden Ring.

Got mullered by a massive horseman in a field of Goats.

Will have to try much harder.

I left him til later on. Head South and cross a bridge, there's an island that's a bit more like a warm up. Still typically unforgiving in places but it's doable. I found horseback combat helped me get that horseman down faster.

Was late to the rpg party and only played fallout 4 last year, really enjoyed it.
Downloaded starfield and it’s huge compared to fallout with 5 times the amount of stuff to collect and people everywhere to talk to with quests popping up at a way bigger rate.
I’m a keyboard and mouse guy so trying to remember all the keys and there’s a lot of them is a challenge.
I can play on high with my rig.
Core i7 12700k 32gb ddr4 and a 3060ti
The game isn’t optimised for Nvidia cards so no dlss although there’s a mod around that gives a little extra shine though it’s being reported it gives graphical glitches so I’ve stayed away.
Back to the game I think it’s going to take me years to finish this seeing as I only play around 10 hours a week if that.

Maybe coz I’m a foc I’ve got around 10 quests already by level 4 and scratching my head which to do first never mind the main story.

Also playing Starfield, its basically Fallout set in space, all the same mechanics i.e. pick up a piece of string, a paperwight and a picture frame and craft a shotgun, i loved Elder Scrolls i loved Fallout and i love this but its nothing we havent seen before, i suppose they are doing the why fix whats not broke

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.