General Videogame Thread

Think the scale of starfield will put me off getting it. Same reason I hated Witcher 3, just never ending. Fucked my OCD up when a new question mark popped up and I felt I couldn't ignore it. Just became a chore in the end.

Is there an upgrade in starfield that lets me carry more stuff?
Give to followers, put in ship cargo hold, or just drop it on the floor of the ship itself, some gear gives 25% reduction in weight of thing, but ye it’s a pain constantly transferring stuff but that’s a Bethesda game for you. I was upto 3am playing today just one more mission ha ha next minute it’s 3am! Getting to grips with things now at level 12, it’s bloody massive game, I’m just doing quests not even exploring, I found like No Mans Sky you can just go round exploring and nit really accomplish anything so I follow the missions.
Im going to build a base tonight and see how that goes, need to watch a few YouTube videos first as the game doesn’t really help.

Was late to the rpg party and only played fallout 4 last year, really enjoyed it.
Downloaded starfield and it’s huge compared to fallout with 5 times the amount of stuff to collect and people everywhere to talk to with quests popping up at a way bigger rate.
I’m a keyboard and mouse guy so trying to remember all the keys and there’s a lot of them is a challenge.
I can play on high with my rig.
Core i7 12700k 32gb ddr4 and a 3060ti
The game isn’t optimised for Nvidia cards so no dlss although there’s a mod around that gives a little extra shine though it’s being reported it gives graphical glitches so I’ve stayed away.
Back to the game I think it’s going to take me years to finish this seeing as I only play around 10 hours a week if that.

Maybe coz I’m a foc I’ve got around 10 quests already by level 4 and scratching my head which to do first never mind the main story.
Do into the Unknown and The Mantis quests first if you can.

Downloaded Elden Ring.

Got mullered by a massive horseman in a field of Goats.

Will have to try much harder.
Absolutely loved that game. My favourite since BotW. Its fucking infuriatingly hard. I'd suggest, if you get stuck, using whatever glitches are still out there to get runes, at least at the beginning.

Is there an upgrade in starfield that lets me carry more stuff?
Yes, you need to invest skill points in weightlifting/fitness (I think). There are also ‘aids’ that allow you to temporarily carry more, also some outfits do as well.

it’s something I’ve struggled with but now I no longer pick up all the items that dead people drop. At one point I had all of my companion’s inventories full of my shit, as well as the ship cargo hold, and captains safe…..just sell it all to TA

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.