General Videogame Thread

Looks great and I loved vice city. However I will never pay for a game on release ever again, and I will never pay full price. Only way to bring prices down is if people stop paying £80 for unfinished work on release. Not saying GTA VI will be that, just that my confidence is completely eroded in quality of games on release.
Battlefield 2042 finished me off. The first next gen battlefield game and they completely fucked it. Rockstar won’t release an unfinished game, I hope anyway. They will push it back to 2026 if need be.

Wow - seeing the trailer brings back the excitement of the build-up to San Andreas and IV. It certainly looks very promising. Whether or not they can pull it off without Leslie Benzies on board remains to be seen. But with at least a 13-month wait (and perhaps closer to 2 years), we may as well forget about it for the time being.

I wonder what development is based on console wise because it won’t be the series x or PS5 by then that’s for sure?

It definitely will be unless the date slips.

GTA V released at the end of the 360/PS3 era, Xbox one and PS4 came out a few months later.

If it's on the same scale and quality as Red Dead Redemption, (realistically it will be bigger) then Rockstar will have put between half a billion and a billion dollars into this game's development.

There's no way that it goes early into the next cycle as there won't be enough of the new consoles for them to make a profit in the months after it's released.

Five years would be an incredibly short console generation. It won't happen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.