General Videogame Thread

I wonder what development is based on console wise because it won’t be the series x or PS5 by then that’s for sure?

PS5 and next Xbox are internally scheduled for 2028 according to leaks, although there's a PS5 Pro reported to be released in late 2024.

In other news Cyberpunk just received its final update and patch. If it was released like this it would've walked away with GOTY.
Update on this.

Turns out I was talking bollocks. Sadly the patch seems to be a case of one step forward, two steps back. Seems to have given rise to a number of bugs/glitches again. Anyone thinking of jumping in may want to wait for another update of the latest patch…

Playing Baldur's gate 3 on PS5 and boy it's fucking confusing :(
If you don't have a basic knowledge of D&D it can get overwhelming due to all the mechanics going on in the background.

I would definitely watch some tutorial videos especially from a youtuber called Italian Spartacus. He's done a ton of beginners guides and they are really easy to follow. He explains it a way which you can understand.

Once you get though the learning curve though its truly is an outstanding game. The choice and freedom to do anything you want to do and tackle any quest how you want is amazing. Even Larian have said to see absolutely everything in the game you'll need to do multiple play thoughs. There over 170 hours of cut scenes but you'll only see around 40 hours worth in a normal play though

Easily in my top 5 games of all time already. I've sunk nearly 200 hours into it

Update on this.

Turns out I was talking bollocks. Sadly the patch seems to be a case of one step forward, two steps back. Seems to have given rise to a number of bugs/glitches again. Anyone thinking of jumping in may want to wait for another update of the latest patch…
Just got this before I saw your post, within 5 mins it seems there are problems going to see if I can get past it but I might ask for a refund.

Just got this before I saw your post, within 5 mins it seems there are problems going to see if I can get past it but I might ask for a refund.

It has been fine post patch for me, had one cut scene where the sound went, just restarted the game and it went.

Incredible game best I have played since Red Dead 2.

If you don't have a basic knowledge of D&D it can get overwhelming due to all the mechanics going on in the background.

I would definitely watch some tutorial videos especially from a youtuber called Italian Spartacus. He's done a ton of beginners guides and they are really easy to follow. He explains it a way which you can understand.

Once you get though the learning curve though its truly is an outstanding game. The choice and freedom to do anything you want to do and tackle any quest how you want is amazing. Even Larian have said to see absolutely everything in the game you'll need to do multiple play thoughs. There over 170 hours of cut scenes but you'll only see around 40 hours worth in a normal play though

Easily in my top 5 games of all time already. I've sunk nearly 200 hours into it

Thanks mate I'll take a look.

I've managed after about 20 hours to kill the 3 goblin leaders and free Halsin it does seem a very good game but like u say it's very very overwhelming lol. I spend absolutely ages on battles just blagging my way through ha.

I'll check this guys videos out then :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.