General Videogame Thread

In other news Cyberpunk just received its final update and patch. If it was released like this it would've walked away with GOTY.

Ugh...

The "Todd Howard envisioned" Fallout series. Not exactly filling me with enthusiasm. Checkpoints galore; Dogmeat, Radroaches, Yao Guai's, Ghouls, Fallout was always about the world itself, how tough it was surviving in such a landscape which has been decimated for centuries. Howard always likes to act like the bombs dropped yesterday in his games and that was never the point. 'What would humanity be like 100 years after a nuclear apocalypse?' Everything always looks too 'clean'.

I hope somewhere that Cain has had more influence over the story, otherwise it'll just be a fan-service inspired mess of "ooh that was in the game, I 'member that!".

Ugh...

The "Todd Howard envisioned" Fallout series. Not exactly filling me with enthusiasm. Checkpoints galore; Dogmeat, Radroaches, Yao Guai's, Ghouls, Fallout was always about the world itself, how tough it was surviving in such a landscape which has been decimated for centuries. Howard always likes to act like the bombs dropped yesterday in his games and that was never the point. 'What would humanity be like 100 years after a nuclear apocalypse?' Everything always looks too 'clean'.

I hope somewhere that Cain has had more influence over the story, otherwise it'll just be a fan-service inspired mess of "ooh that was in the game, I 'member that!".
Weird it got commissioned for a tv series too given it’s the weakest of the fallout series.

Of all the Bethesda titles, it’s the one I never finished.

A bit of advice please

How much could I sell a PC with a 3080 12gb R5 3600 and 2 1tb drives? I just don't play it.

Looking online for that spec they are going between £500-£650 new so second hand your probably looking around £350-£400
Bloody hell. I paid 3 times that for the GPU during the mining crisis! Think I'll just keep it. Thanks

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.