General Videogame Thread

I'll buy a PS5 fucking Pro when SONY gets their shit together and makes a sequel to Days fucking Gone!
Ship has sailed, didn't sell enough units. Which is a shame because that game is severely underrated.

Bit repetitive at times, but the world is quite engaging. And fuck hordes.

Base ps5 is definitely powerful enough to run a ps3 emulator.

Rpcs3 is brilliant on pc.
Sony could do a lot worse then get in touch with them to work alongside them on one.

There's a difference between a free emulator and a paid version that needs to be mostly free of bugs and achieve almost 100% compatibility.

The Xbox original version of backwards compatibility on Xbox one onwards just used the disc as keys and then prompted a software download. That's realistically how the PlayStation would have to work. But you still need the IP owners agreement to relicense the game.

There's a difference between a free emulator and a paid version that needs to be mostly free of bugs and achieve almost 100% compatibility.

The Xbox original version of backwards compatibility on Xbox one onwards just used the disc as keys and then prompted a software download. That's realistically how the PlayStation would have to work. But you still need the IP owners agreement to relicense the game.
That's down to Microsoft or Sony though to make it better.

So it is possible.

Nintendo literally used roms and emulators on their emulation side off the web and sold them on the store.

A few games companies have used cracked games on pc to get rid of denuvo and resold them.

It's all possible.

Last edited:
I'll buy a PS5 fucking Pro when SONY gets their shit together and makes a sequel to Days fucking Gone!
I'm addicted to Days Gone. It's been downloaded and sat in my library for years and I've only decided to give it a go over the past few months.

It's one of my favourite open world games, great balance of following the story mode whilst messing around in the open world destroying nest, ripper camps and hordes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.