General Videogame Thread

It's unlikely they would ever put a PS3 emulator on there, too complicated. Licensing issues and lack of economic return means PS1 and PS2 on PS5, apart from through the store or subscriptions. Mean it isn't happening anyway.
Base ps5 is definitely powerful enough to run a ps3 emulator.

Rpcs3 is brilliant on pc.
Sony could do a lot worse then get in touch with them to work alongside them on one.

£800 for a console + disc drive and stand. Looking rather bleak in the long run if this is where we’re going in terms of affordability.

It’s like having to save for a low end pc.

Discs are considerably cheaper, and you can resell them, than the ripoff that is the PlayStation store.
Perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place but I generally struggle to find many disc sellers now. Amazon is usually the lowest price and even then it’s around £60.

Perhaps I’m looking in the wrong place but I generally struggle to find many disc sellers now. Amazon is usually the lowest price and even then it’s around £60.
Avforums mate loads of good sellers on there. I’d buy digital if it was cheaper, you are not paying for a disk/box or overheads of a shop so they should be cheaper.

Reactions: MMA
£800 for a console + disc drive and stand. Looking rather bleak in the long run if this is where we’re going in terms of affordability.

It’s like having to save for a low end pc.
Games for the last year have been shite as well. It’s just rinse and repeat the same old shite like COD, EAFC, assassin creed etc. really thought we’d see some great games that felt like they push the boundaries but barring a few games I feel the ps5 hasn’t really done much to make a leap.

Games for the last year have been shite as well. It’s just rinse and repeat the same old shite like COD, EAFC, assassin creed etc. really thought we’d see some great games that felt like they push the boundaries but barring a few games I feel the ps5 hasn’t really done much to make a leap.
There’s barely been any games that have caught my eye since the PS5 came out. The next game I’ll buy is probably GTA next year.

£700 is a piss take, I was going to get the pro just for GTA. I’ll see what the prices are like when it’s released next year.

Avforums mate loads of good sellers on there. I’d buy digital if it was cheaper, you are not paying for a disk/box or overheads of a shop so they should be cheaper.
Which is exactly what they want.
Your stuck buying the game you want in their own shop front so they can charge what they want.
No disc drive , no control.
On console anyway..

Pc I'll just get it cracked if it's single player. Always have done.
Usually turns out I've saved money because most modern games are shite.

If it's good after a few games cracked on pc I'll delete it and buy it outright to support the developers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.