General Videogame Thread

Playing Days Gone at the moment and really enjoying it. Ignore the reviews.

My basic laptop can just about handle it but I decided to get back into Lord of the Rings Online. Played a lot in 2011-2012 but decided to start a new character from fresh. The gameplay is like any other MMO and possibly a bit clunky and aged now.....but come on, it's Middle Earth......

Are there lots of cheats or are you just the average player. As a console user (so i'm playing against other console users where you cant cheat) I know i'm shit. But I still love it. And when you think about it if you have a kill ratio above 1 you are above average.
Unless you actively turn off crossplay I thought you were playing against PS4, Xbox and PC by default - which I find a bit unfair as PC can change things such as FoV which provides an advantage over the console players (and that's without the fact that PC is much easier to cheat on).

Dishonoured Definitive Edition is 4 quid on the store and the second one is on Game Pass. That's my gaming sorted out till Tony Hawks Pro Skater drops in September.

Toying with the idea of playing Elder Scrolls online as I've been told it has improved tremendously over time. Not a fan of games that sell in-game items for cash.

Anyone playing it that can recommend?

My basic laptop can just about handle it but I decided to get back into Lord of the Rings Online. Played a lot in 2011-2012 but decided to start a new character from fresh. The gameplay is like any other MMO and possibly a bit clunky and aged now.....but come on, it's Middle Earth......

Me and my friends put years into that game when we were younger. My rig can easily handle it now compared to 2008/09 so I tried firing it up last year but had to pack it in immediately, the graphics/visuals have simply aged.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.