General Videogame Thread

After the Kingdom Come: Deliverance fiasco, I’ve learned not to play games on launch.

I see the masses have yet to go through this process.

Wow I've spent loads of time on Cold War since launch and not had a single crash, might stay away for a while now tho.

Its not happening to everyone, but it does seem to be a big problem. When it happened yesterday, my PS5 started making weird noises and I thought nah, fuck this. Tried to load NBA and watchdogs and they wouldn’t get passed the loading screen. Luckily after leaving it for a bit, they worked as they should. It’s only crashed playing Cold War, so there’s something definitely not right with it.
It seems to have a connection with putting the console into rest mode too.

I have no idea if true but I have read advice saying that at the moment do not put the ps5 into rest mode at any point, people report that it will enter rest mode but not exit. The only way to break the loop is to press the power button on the console, this causes an incorrect power off which in turn creates a "rebuilding database" action before returning to normal. This constant new rebuilding is alleged to be the main reasons for corrupt saves and bricking consoles
Yeah, I’ve seen this reported too. I’ve always turned my consoles fully off after finishing on them.

CD Projekt Red didn’t even bother to script the police to chase you in cars lol. This feature was on GTA3 20 years ago. Fucking mess of a game.

If you were a fan of Steep (I was, one of the better games released on the PS4 imo) there is a game called Riders Republic being released in Feb. Looks good as it looks like Steep but with more sports and set in USA National Parks like Yosemite (one of my favourite places on Earth), Grand Teton, Bryce Canyon etc.

Well, if anyone isn't happy with CP77, they've released a statement apologising and will be issuing refunds for previous gen PS4/Xbox users.

Have you tried it on your ps5 yet mate? I tried giving it a go last night after the patch. It's better but I still don't think the textures/graphics look good enough. I was driving along and textures were still popping in and out, NPCs disappearing through walls etc.

I'm on the series X and I'm even tempted to request a refund. I can see the game will be fantastic, but it's a way off being at that level yet.

I am currently playing this...

Dungeon Master
On my phone! I bought a whole computer to play this back in the day.
64063-dungeon-master-atari-st-screenshot-combat-s.png

Well, if anyone isn't happy with CP77, they've released a statement apologising and will be issuing refunds for previous gen PS4/Xbox users.

The wording doesn't fill me with much hope of a refund.

"For boxed versions, please first try to get a refund at the store where you bought the game. Should this not be possible, please contact us at helpmerefund@cdprojektred.com and we will do our best to help you.”

Just says they will do their best to help, not that they will actually refund you. I've sent them an email so I'll see what happens.

Probably easier to just send it to CEX for £36 but that feels a little bit like CDPR are getting away with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.