General Videogame Thread

Thanks for the tips.

I've also got a damage mod installed that has helped 'balance' the game a little. Basically makes headshots one and done for humans, ghouls and supermutants. Really helps the immersion. One thing I hate about the game at higher levels is the bullet sponges you come across.

Not so much bullet sponging on survival.
That's why I used to love it so much,and when it got a bit too easy I'd fuck off to far harbour.....where it got harder again, ha ha.

Never did mods as they fucked with the achievements,may be different now though.

Anyway,enjoy your game pal and have a blast.

Can anyone recommend a decent car boot sale for retro video games? Also looking for any place around Manchester that does console repairs at a reasonable price...?

PES is dead. It's now efootball, free to play with 9 clubs in exhibition and then everything else you can buy DLC depending on what you want to play. Not sure whether I like the pick and choose approach given I just create custom competitions with hooky kits or whether it will just mean a larger overall cost. The key to PES is it's a much better game to play in terms of reflecting football, a lot more realistic, challenging and enjoyable so I hope the ethos remains. Couldn't stand it if the only genuine option was FIFA, the gameplay is the drizzling shits.

Ehh, we were able to upgrade the free version efootball on the sly, dunno if that will still be possible. More important tho will be the mods. If they make that impossible, then it truly is the end of the greatest football game series ever.

Tried on ps4. Couldn’t get into it. Tried again on PC and same. I don’t know what It is because there is nothing wrong with the game. I guess I’ll try again some day.

TW3 by the way
It's a slow start and although it isn't necessary, the fact that there's previous instalments means new players don't really know anything about the character they're playing with, their history or what's being set out - I always find character building is fundamental in RPG large world games.

There's also a whole lot to learn about the fighting, it doesn't make a huge difference to begin with but as you progress then you have to use certain weapons, spells and tactics to succeed which is relatively rare in modern times with a hack and slash approach.

But I really do hope you manage to get through more of it, slow and overwhelming for a bit but once you're in and invested I'm sure you'll love it mate.

Yeh I feared that it may have peaked with TW3! I'll give Skyrim and Fallout a blast since they're on game pass. Cheers for the recommendations.
Can only give them a bash mate and see what you think, can't go wrong with Skyrim to be fair - I recently replayed the Special Edition and forgot how good it actually was.

PES is dead. It's now efootball, free to play with 9 clubs in exhibition and then everything else you can buy DLC depending on what you want to play. Not sure whether I like the pick and choose approach given I just create custom competitions with hooky kits or whether it will just mean a larger overall cost. The key to PES is it's a much better game to play in terms of reflecting football, a lot more realistic, challenging and enjoyable so I hope the ethos remains. Couldn't stand it if the only genuine option was FIFA, the gameplay is the drizzling shits.
Kanomi almost had it in the bag, never get the licence’s thanks to ea, but the game-play was in a different league to fifa, fifa is a fucking joke of a game that hasn’t been half decent/ playable since about 2004ish

Still going to allow option files apparently. They must be banking on the superior gameplay being enough to suck in casual FIFA players. I agree about FIFA being shite, I'll be gutted if there's only that

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.