General Videogame Thread

I have Xbox game pass for pc. I wanted to have a look at GTA but it won’t let me install. Do I need an Xbox or does anyone know a work around? Thx.

£15.74 on Xbox or £14.16 if you have game pass
90003ff0a098b52d3b936ff8a2471a2a.jpg

Looked at that thought I read it as if I had the Xbox addition then on game pass it’s 14:16?

Looked at that thought I read it as if I had the Xbox addition then on game pass it’s 14:16?
Yeah Skyrim is automatically included in game pass so download Skyrim first and then you just pay the £14:16 for the upgrade.

Skyrim has just had a 25GB update today. Some free quests, fishing, faster loading times and 4K resolution and 60fps. Survival mode is also included now. That's all free.

The upgrade fee (£14:16) just gives you more creation club content like more quests weapons, armour ect but to be honest you can get all that for free via mods. My Skyrim is modded to death ( around 80 mods on the Xbox) so I won't be upgrading. Just tried it and my modded game looks beautiful in 4K and the loading times are almost non existent.

Thinking of starting a new game in survival mode

Yeah Skyrim is automatically included in game pass so download Skyrim first and then you just pay the £14:16 for the upgrade.

Skyrim has just had a 25GB update today. Some free quests, fishing, faster loading times and 4K resolution and 60fps. Survival mode is also included now. That's all free.

The upgrade fee (£14:16) just gives you more creation club content like more quests weapons, armour ect but to be honest you can get all that for free via mods. My Skyrim is modded to death ( around 80 mods on the Xbox) so I won't be upgrading. Just tried it and my modded game looks beautiful in 4K and the loading times are almost non existent.

Thinking of starting a new game in survival mode

Yeah cheers done that now.

Yeah cheers done that now.
No worries. I would definitely go now the mod route before paying the upgrade fee. Got my mods from this video. Really easy to follow but it does take time to do. Took me about 2 hours but is worth it. It's really important to load the mods in the exact order as on the video as the game could crash.

This is what Lydia looks like on my game. As you can see it's a big difference and this is the city of Morthal in 4K
dafc582bbf5dfe94b07eba7f298d7f40.jpg
5f53545ad3eb78a4c95b8b8eca7f1c5d.jpg

Very tempted to get this as I've got a few days off. The lack of reviews is stopping me from pulling the trigger for now. Just seems a bit off that there's still no reviews despite the game now being released.

They’ve took some of the best songs out the game due to licensing. Video Killed The Radio Star not being in Vice City puts me off buying it.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.