General Videogame Thread

I'm tryna get better at KBM but most of the time i just get caned, my reactions aren't quick enough and my aim isn't good enough, coupled with me forgetting which buttons i need to press! Any recommendations on what to use to try and get better? I've tried to play Counter Strike and the TDM was pretty decent actually, but i feel like i'm miles behind!

What’s the best call of duty game released after modern ware fare?

What console are you looking for?

Are you just looking to play the campaign?

I havent played one since WWII on Xbox One. Was okay but not as good as World of War.

If you have got an xbox all of the 360 games are back compatible on the xbox one/series consoles.

Worth comparing digital prices against used game resellers.

Modern Warfare 2

EDIT - Sorry if this seems like a bit of a fannys answer but it's the truth. It's probably the most critically acclaimed COD since the original Modern Warfare or the best altogether.

The new ones are much of a muchness. I'd personally say don't waste your money getting the latest one and get one a few years old. You'll save a load of money and it'll hardly be any different to the newest one.

Last edited:
Thrustmaster do the TPM pedals but they are £500. Yes I know, ridiculous money.

plenty of other top notch pedals online though mate if you search as the sim market is huge business now
So I went ahead and got the Warthog.

Now I’m eyeing up the Cougar MFD’s and a couple of little screens to go in them…

The recent campaigns are garbage. You can do em in one sitting if you felt like it.

7hrs for Vanguard apparently, same as COD4(MW). They've never been long but unless you are buying for the multiplayer there's no way to justify the price.

I've always preferred the missions that involved using vehicles, so Battlefield 1 and 5 are much more enjoyable from my point of view.

7hrs for Vanguard apparently, same as COD4(MW). They've never been long but unless you are buying for the multiplayer there's no way to justify the price.

I've always preferred the missions that involved using vehicles, so Battlefield 1 and 5 are much more enjoyable from my point of view.
You see I took a very long COD break, we're talking the very first (2003) then ww2 (2017) was on sale, so gave that a go and the difference is night and day. I've given the rest a go since. BF1 I enjoyed but once again did it in a 'long' night. BFV I honesly gave up on with that finding a fire to keep warm bit despite being yeeted off a bridge by me mam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.