General Videogame Thread

Starfield won’t be coming to ps5 will it? Sad sad day when they bought Bethesda.

No don't think it will. It sold the Series X and Game Pass combo to be though so it's doing its job as being console exclusive. To be fair Sony has the best of the exclusives. Much better overall game library.

Anyone bought the VR headset on PS? Wondering if it’s worth the money and whether the games support spending that much?

On the new cod war zone pacific it keeps crashing my PS4. Anyone know any thing to help sort it until they sort the update out ?

Anyone bought the VR headset on PS? Wondering if it’s worth the money and whether the games support spending that much?
I've thought about it a couple of times but never taken the plunge. The deal breaker for me was always the quality of VR games, plus the fact that even my eldest at 10 could not use it, minimum age is 12 I think.

Playstation are launching VR 2 possibly as early as next year, which promises better resolution and performance.

I've thought about it a couple of times but never taken the plunge. The deal breaker for me was always the quality of VR games, plus the fact that even my eldest at 10 could not use it, minimum age is 12 I think.

Playstation are launching VR 2 possibly as early as next year, which promises better resolution and performance.
Yeah I'd wait for the next one, the move controllers for psvr are shite.
Got the Quest 2 for my lad for Xmas and it's miles better, I'd get that if you wanted a headset to use now but other than that I'd wait.

Ive been thinking a lot about the next smash game. Ultimate really was that! So how do you top it? Well given how much ultimate is a celebration of previous smash games, then the next one should bring as much new content in as possible. By that I mean stages, assist trophies, pokeballs should all be new, (excecption of battlefield and FD of course)

In terms of characters it is difficult. People love the characters as they are but some of them have movesets that seem to ignore their own games, notably fox and Ganonndorf. I have 2 ideas about this.

1 they could apply the mii fighter approach to all the fighters allowing you a choice of 4 different specials per input. For example with Link you could choose between his spin attack, his hookshot, his deku leaf or faroes gael as his up B.
His neutral b, you could choose between the arrows, so standard arrow goes fast, fire arrow cause damage but goes slower. Freeze arrow is weaker but can freeze at high damage and bomb arrow is powerful but slow, similar speed to toon link arrow.

2 is a far simpler idea and I think more obvious, they apply Terrys Go moves to all the fighters. So for example above 100 MARIO can do a down,forward input and throw a hammer at you. For Link a down,forward input above 100 could have him use light arrows. For Ganon above 100 he can throw fireballs. Also really cool idea for the pokemon, above 100 they can evolve! They dont get new moves but their attacks become stronger like sephiroth. Just input back,down,forward and B and pikachu becomes Raichu!!

The hardest thing will be characters, no way everyone is coming back, so instead they should focus on nintendo characters for base game and leave third parties as DLC.( exception of sonic of course, maybe banjo also).

Anyone else got ideas?

Anyone had trouble playing Halo infinite campaign on Gamepass, says I’ve got to buy it even though I’m halfway through it!

Anyone had trouble playing Halo infinite campaign on Gamepass, says I’ve got to buy it even though I’m halfway through it!
Yeah, I had the same issue recently, apparently they know and a work is in progress, what worked for me (after googling an answer) was turning off the Xbox - power and all and restarting - not perfect but it worked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.