General Videogame Thread

Your just starting one of the best games of all time. You could play the game 10 times over and play it entirely differently. I normally always play a battlemage style, tried it again as a stealthy rogue and it was brilliant fun - and entirely different. Played the series since Morrowind. Love it!
This is the only game my brother plays, he must’ve played it 100s of times, I really couldn’t get into it but he is addicted to it, different builds etc.
I’ve just got a 48inch LG OLED as gaming monitor, wow everything just pops, now it’s took me a week to setup properly (dodgy hdmi cable) I might be able to get back into my MMO fixes.

No I've not, not much of a social gamer and anything labelled mmo usually sees me turn the other way!

They've just overhauled the resource system completely towards unity much more, going to change some people's playstyles quite a lot.
I really struggled to get to grips with it and still sat there waiting for another go. Found the tutorial not a massive help and felt so complicated and just got lost in what I was doing.

I just absolutely love Bloodborne. The game actually has helped me in a personal way too. I appreciate now more how important it is to have patience. It is a masterpiece of a game.
I have recently downloaded it and I'm giving it a go..blimey it's a challenge!

I really struggled to get to grips with it and still sat there waiting for another go. Found the tutorial not a massive help and felt so complicated and just got lost in what I was doing.
Once you get into Stellaris it's a great game but like most Paradox games it has a steep learning curve and a load of in game mechanics to learn.

There's a realty good YouTuber called A -Spec who has produced some great begginers guide. Once you grasp the basics it becomes a lot easier to understand

Once you get into Stellaris it's a great game but like most Paradox games it has a steep learning curve and a load of in game mechanics to learn.

There's a realty good YouTuber called A -Spec who has produced some great begginers guide. Once you grasp the basics it becomes a lot easier to understand

Cheers will give that a watch as I genuinely thought I’d love the game and just got lost with how it works.

Never been a fan of Far Cry until I've seen footage of 5 and 6. Wow! 5 looks suoerb, think I'm going to give it a go after I've finished AC Valhalla and Jedi Fallen Order

No I've not, not much of a social gamer and anything labelled mmo usually sees me turn the other way!

They've just overhauled the resource system completely towards unity much more, going to change some people's playstyles quite a lot.
I've put hunders of hours into it and playing online adds a really good dimension to it.

They have made major resource shakeups in the past which have been like playing a fresh game, so I'll definitely give it a go again. I'm sure it's currently installed.

I just absolutely love Bloodborne. The game actually has helped me in a personal way too. I appreciate now more how important it is to have patience. It is a masterpiece of a game.
I often think of returning to that game. I loved everything about it except the boss battles - which damn near drove me insane. I'd probably have played it 5 times if I could omit those big bastards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.