General Videogame Thread

Got back into Red Dead Redemption 2 as its on Game Pass.

Couldn't get into it first time round due to its slow pace, micromanagement, and awful control settings.

However, I went online and got optimal controller setting which makes a lot better and just taking my time now(as I've got lots!!)

Absolutely magnificent game and easily the best-looking game I've ever seen on a console(on Xbox One X it runs native 4K and looks stunning)

Yes thats been my approach so far as the times i drop into busy areas i dont last long. I get a few kills here and there, mostly from distance, where i struggle is the close combat shooting. Need to really get to grips with the right combo of weapons and also whether or not its worth bringing in your custom loadout via a loadout drop.

One thing its not good for is sleep. Was on it till about 1:30am last night and took me ages to get to sleep. Its a very intense game.
Bored shitless so I got an xbox and I play war zone at night. Sometimes my son will play with me (he’s 18 and awesome at it). I like warzone quads, like you say get in a good group and it’s fun. Get in with Everyman for himself and I last two minutes. The load out is a must for me. I need the thermal scope to see anyone.

I spend most of the game saying “who are you shooting at?”

Bored shitless so I got an xbox and I play war zone at night. Sometimes my son will play with me (he’s 18 and awesome at it). I like warzone quads, like you say get in a good group and it’s fun. Get in with Everyman for himself and I last two minutes. The load out is a must for me. I need the thermal scope to see anyone.

I spend most of the game saying “who are you shooting at?”
Hahahaha that rings very true with me. I have no idea how people can even see me half the time when i die and then i see the kill from their perspective and i still have no clue how they have seen me.

Got back into Red Dead Redemption 2 as its on Game Pass.

Couldn't get into it first time round due to its slow pace, micromanagement, and awful control settings.

However, I went online and got optimal controller setting which makes a lot better and just taking my time now(as I've got lots!!)

Absolutely magnificent game and easily the best-looking game I've ever seen on a console(on Xbox One X it runs native 4K and looks stunning)

It looks lush on my PC however I don't think I'm ever going to finish it.

*Fire it up
*Get on horse (Tokyo Jane, Tokyo Joe died from a train related injury)
*Meander about
*Realise I've just spent 4 hours doing the princely sum of fuck all
*Repeat

It looks lush on my PC however I don't think I'm ever going to finish it.

*Fire it up
*Get on horse (Tokyo Jane, Tokyo Joe died from a train related injury)
*Meander about
*Realise I've just spent 4 hours doing the princely sum of fuck all
*Repeat
Does it run 4K 60fps on a pc?

I only have one horse. Pork chop express. She is a fine filly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.