General Videogame Thread

I took the plunge. Did the tutorial then got absolutely annihilated by some dude on a horse. Now I’m in some catacombs fighting what looks like a big stone cat. I’m absolutely dreadful at the combat, I just hope it’s going to click at some point. The world feels incredible to explore, I just hope my skills allow me too

Fighting the knight on the horse early is a great way to realize what you've got into! It'll be very satisfying when you level up enough to actually give him a battering. The world is awesome, lots of stuff I never found the first time round. Good luck!

Saw cex were selling old PS3 cameras off for £1.50 so decided to get one and mod it into an ir tracker. Amazing!

Only trouble is, I'm still shockingly bad at IL-2 Sturmovik :(

Also picked up marvel midnight suns for cheap over new year, looks ok but I'm not a huge marvel fan, hopefully the gameplay is interesting enough.

Playing Resident Evil 4 remake. Brilliant, but quite punishing for a 'below par' gamer like myself, even though I played it to death back in the day. Ran out of ammo a few times.
Increadibly tense to the point my body actualy hurts after about an hour of gameplay.

Season of Discovery for World of Warcraft is really good fun, loving every minute of it, huge pvp area in Ashenvale thats hit and miss but a lvl 25 first phase cap with a raid in Blackfathom deeps thats great, all classes get runes that bring modernish spells and abilities to classic, my priest has penance and prayer of mending, next cap starts in february and goes upto lvl 40 with a Gnomeragan 10 man raid and i think a pvp event in Stranglethorn

Season of Discovery for World of Warcraft is really good fun, loving every minute of it, huge pvp area in Ashenvale thats hit and miss but a lvl 25 first phase cap with a raid in Blackfathom deeps thats great, all classes get runes that bring modernish spells and abilities to classic, my priest has penance and prayer of mending, next cap starts in february and goes upto lvl 40 with a Gnomeragan 10 man raid and i think a pvp event in Stranglethorn
I’ve dragged myself back into retail, I mainly mount hunt with no luck, so I made an alt on a low pop RP server and it’s so much easier to find rares etc, got about 10 in the last week or so.

I’ve dragged myself back into retail, I mainly mount hunt with no luck, so I made an alt on a low pop RP server and it’s so much easier to find rares etc, got about 10 in the last week or so.
I tried to get back into retail but couldn't talk any of my classic guildies into trying it, I liked the dragon riding they go fast as fuck and the mythical were a good challenge, didn't try any of the raids though

I took the plunge. Did the tutorial then got absolutely annihilated by some dude on a horse. Now I’m in some catacombs fighting what looks like a big stone cat. I’m absolutely dreadful at the combat, I just hope it’s going to click at some point. The world feels incredible to explore, I just hope my skills allow me too.
If you're finding it difficult definitely call in some help with co-op. Soulsborne purists will say only play single player but if it takes me 5-6 tries I put multiplayer on and summoned I personally found it much more fun that way. Bloodborne, Dark Souls 3 and Elden Ring completed multiple times all are absolute masterpieces.

I've been playing Elden Ring as well. Absolutely no doubt that it is a superb game, but my word it is tough. I do know about summoning people but I don't think I can in my version, and wouldn't want to anyway.

Bit busy with work to give it any time at present, but I suspect I'll still be playing it in two or three years.

Saw cex were selling old PS3 cameras off for £1.50 so decided to get one and mod it into an ir tracker. Amazing!

Only trouble is, I'm still shockingly bad at IL-2 Sturmovik :(

Also picked up marvel midnight suns for cheap over new year, looks ok but I'm not a huge marvel fan, hopefully the gameplay is interesting enough.
I've had one of these for a while, how did you dial it in? I struggle to find settings I like/seem smooth. Have VR now but haven't tried it on IL-2 yet, imagine planes would be barely visible

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.