General Wrestling Thread

Yeah totally forgot the NOD and Rock. Back then the WWF/E was on fire. The more i think of it the more I can remember now.

I hope your right with Finn I think its the fresh talent on NXT that will make WWE better all round if they are managed well. I dont think in say 5 years times they will be calling for The Rock or a past star to come back and headline Wrestlemania if not earlier than that. I say this in hope but with WWE you just cant say. The talent is there now. They just need to get rid of the dead wood.
The guys that need to go Kane , Big Show , Mark Henry for certain. Also within 3 to 5 years I would love to see Orton , Cena and Sheamus all going or being moved further down the card to name a few. No more rolling out The Undertaker , HBK , Rock, Sting and Austin for the big shows just to add on PPV buys most wrestling fans old and new would rather see the WWE making and showcasing the new Superstars.

Seems they are getting behind him

Would be interesting if he took the demon paint to the main roster, and went undefeated at PPVs where he wears the paint, as some kind of mystical aura that takes him to another level.

It's an idea I've had for Orton since his psycho turn for Mania 25, that he's a good competitor normally, but if you wind him up, he turns psycho and obliterates you by going to the next level, I think that was a kind of trait that would have made compelling storytelling. It's why I think Wyatt/Orton could be immense, if they allowed Wyatt to dig up all of Orton's dirt, because you could really have Orton tormented by it.

Well if WWE are going back to Tokyo to get up the Sales over there Finn is the man to get the fans on the seats. Before Finn joined WWE there was a great documentary on Irish tv about Finn in his last few months in Japan and on the independant scene brilliant to see. Him and his Bullit Club worked well over in Japan could it work well in the WWE lol. I like the demons angle they are going with but they need to get this right as he could be huge as you say. Got all the talent in the world he has.

Well if WWE are going back to Tokyo to get up the Sales over there Finn is the man to get the fans on the seats. Before Finn joined WWE there was a great documentary on Irish tv about Finn in his last few months in Japan and on the independant scene brilliant to see. Him and his Bullit Club worked well over in Japan could it work well in the WWE lol. I like the demons angle they are going with but they need to get this right as he could be huge as you say. Got all the talent in the world he has.
Like you say, it was a great documentary. For anyone who hasn't see it;

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.