General Wrestling Thread

http://www1.play.it/audio/wooooo-nation-with-ric-flair/

WOOOOO! Nation With Ric Flair

Add a little Flair to your life by joining the Nature Boy every week as he talks pro wrestling, sports, tells stories like only he can, and interviews his celebrity friends. No topic is off limits for Flair during his weekly CBS podcast. Come join WOOOOO! Nation!

Podcast fans this series of broadcasts by Natch is good value.
Available for free on iTunes and Android on above link.

Great for old school rasslin memories and for those who want an insight into how the business works.

went to an evening with HBK tonight at the Comedy Store, nothing really notable about it, was good to see him and JR in the flesh. No real interesting questions were asked, apart from HBK admitting he'd have been found dead in a hotel room had he not had his back injury and been forced to go home for 4 years. Also said he was enjoying trying out the new things in life which he'd not been able to do as he's been wrestling since 19. Said he still had plenty left in the tank if he wanted to do it, but he wants to do new things and doesn't want to come back and be Shawn Michaels, hence why he wants to do acting and play new characters. Says he wants to show the old guard how to stay retired.

All in all, fun, but if you listen to JRs podcast you'd heard most of it before. Oh, and Brock didn't want to end the streak and had made it known, apparently, and HBK was meant to be ringside for the WM30 main event or something like that, but left the arena after Taker lost to show how displeased he was.

But you probably all know that anyway.

I've been geeking out to stuff like no mercy 2001 since i got the network. After watching wrestle kingdom back in Jan I'm looking forward to beast in the East tomorrow morning. Anyone else?

I've been geeking out to stuff like no mercy 2001 since i got the network. After watching wrestle kingdom back in Jan I'm looking forward to beast in the East tomorrow morning. Anyone else?

It's great isn't it? binge watching never been so much fun..

It's great isn't it? binge watching never been so much fun..
It's excellent. Remember hunting on the Internet for a copy of wrestlemania 8 and when i found it, not sure it'd work. Not got that problem any more
;-)

Never short of things to watch. Watching survivor series 95 now!

Moving flat next month, is it worth getting network on my iPhone? I'm a fan of 89-99 WWF
I've got a hd cable for my Samsung and even without that I'd say yeah. Less than the cost of a pint a week. Say goodbye to any kind of social life for a few weeks while you go on a nostalgia trip. They've got wcw too.

I think it's free this month for new subscribers too. That's how they hooked me, free elimination chamber a few months ago.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.