General Wrestling Thread

You're joking right?

Nope, your next top heel, the guy who's pinned your company's star clean, and is facing him again in 2 weeks time, loses clean to a guy who's less than 200lbs and jumps off the top rope with a stamp to win. By that booking logic, Cena doesn't have a hope in hell against Balor, and should easily crush the weak heel Owens in 2 weeks.

Equivalent of Lesnar losing to Kingston after a Trouble in Paradise.

Nope, your next top heel, the guy who's pinned your company's star clean, and is facing him again in 2 weeks time, loses clean to a guy who's less than 200lbs and jumps off the top rope with a stamp to win. By that booking logic, Cena doesn't have a hope in hell against Balor, and should easily crush the weak heel Owens in 2 weeks.

You know, every time we discuss in this thread I always come away with the idea that you fundamentally don't understand the basic concepts of wrestling and booking.

That's not the same. The real big kev had to drop the belt to move up to raw. Bálor will carry nxt for a few months then move up himself. It had to be clean to legitimise the next champ. Kingston/brock was only ever gonna end one way but nothing was on the line.

So Finn won it was the worst kept secret. Kevin Owens will win the US title against Cena clean. WWE have some great talent in NXT and Finn is tynically 1 of the best there so why not make him NXT champion he will be pushed up to the main roster soon. Have him in a match at Summer slam with the ic champion in a champion v champion fight be good to get these guys over now rather than later.

Hopefully they look at Aries and bring him in to NXT akin to Joe. Guys like them will not only help the younger guys but I think they'll bridge the gap with the exodus of talent to the main roster, even for a little bit. Plus he's gold.

Also, the more I watch him the more disappointed I am that Michael Hutter was released from NXT. Personally I think he's one of the best things in wrestling in general at the moment. His a cappella entrance theme a few weeks ago was one of the best moments I'd seen in a long while.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.