General Wrestling Thread

Just watching it now, Jericho v Neville was a great match, love the crowd reaction.The rest of the card was a bit...meh...apart from the Owens v Balor match. Love his entrance but still not sold on him. Great performer sure, but I'm just not getting it. Still, he'll be a good NXT champion until he moves up to the big stage in a few months.

Love his entrance but still not sold on him. Great performer sure, but I'm just not getting it.

It's because he's not the usual IWC type favourite although he has the ability to draw in some of those fans. He's pure 100% character.

He is closer to the Undertaker or the Ultimate Warrior than CM Punk or Samoa Joe

It's because he's not the usual IWC type favourite although he has the ability to draw in some of those fans. He's pure 100% character.

He is closer to the Undertaker or the Ultimate Warrior than CM Punk or Samoa Joe

For me, and of course I'm wrong and don't understand it, I just think his move set is a little weak, but I think that's because you see him doing really solid, quite spectacular stuff as his ordinary moves, but when it comes to the big moves, and particularly his finisher, they just don't look that impressive, and again yesterday his finisher is just a weak ending for me, and doesn't really fit with the whole Demon, channeling another level of performance kind of gimmick, and no, I'm not expecting him to Tombstone anybody either.

For me, and of course I'm wrong and don't understand it, I just think his move set is a little weak, but I think that's because you see him doing really solid, quite spectacular stuff as his ordinary moves, but when it comes to the big moves, and particularly his finisher, they just don't look that impressive, and again yesterday his finisher is just a weak ending for me, and doesn't really fit with the whole Demon, channeling another level of performance kind of gimmick, and no, I'm not expecting him to Tombstone anybody either.

This is absolutely true as shown by the rest of your post.

His moveset?

Bloody hell.

"malenko, you claim to be the man of a thousand holds but i counted and you've got sixty. I've got one thousand and four and I wrote them down. Number one. Arm drag. Number two. Arm bar...

Hold 712. Arm bar"

One of the best promos ever

That's probably in the top 3/5 for me.

In no particular order;

Macho man cream of the crop

Dx corporate impersonation

Rock this is your life

Rock hell in a cell

Special mention to sexy kurt (he'll make your ankle hurt)

Maria is fit. Weekend with her, velvet sky, steph, Brooke and christy hemme then death on the Monday i'd die happy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.