Generally do city make your life better or worse?

From the people ive known over the years better! although personal relationships have been and gone I'll always have City though come next week I'll be looking for Gazza to go on a seven week bender till we start again in Cape Town....City is a life sentence for me no parole when I entered I'm sure I was innocent but now I'm totally fu**ed!

Given that I met my husband at Maine Road, I would have to say better!

Plus I've made some great friends through supporting City.

Might ask myself this question again on Sunday around 6pm

It would be easier if we didn't have those big red fuckers in Stretford, fed up of pathetic arguments that always end up with "Champions of England, europe, world" despite them being about how good their fucking pies are.

Supporting City can only make your life worse if you qualify your success on this earth by the success of your football club. If that is your make-up as a person and you support City...well I'm afraid your fucked.

I don't think City fans qualify their success on this earth by the success of their football team - that is what glory hunters do and we can never be accused of that (not yet anyway I suppose)

bluejue said:
Supporting City can only make your life worse if you qualify your success on this earth by the success of your football club. If that is your make-up as a person and you support City...well I'm afraid your fucked.

I don't think City fans qualify their success on this earth by the success of their football team - that is what glory hunters do and we can never be accused of that (not yet anyway I suppose)

Yes. That was my point. *shakes head wearily and trudges to bed*

Better of course!
It's a rollercoaster we all know that.A painfully slow chug up and usually a terrifying gut wrenching down.
Born a blue,my dad a blue his dad a blue and now my little 'un a blue.
We live in hope if we die in despair as James H says.
I love being blue,the alternative is unthinkable!

Sorry - I thought you were saying that there may be some fans out there who do need a successful team to feel good about themselves and they, therefore, are fucked. I'm not too quick on the uptake tonight.

Sleep well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.