Genesis.

Can’t get Sky art.
Used to be my favorite band in the 70s and 80s. Still like to listen to it once in a while.

Gonna visit Steve Hackett gigg in July. He’s done some great work with Genesis songs.
He’s by far the best Genesis option and has been for at least the last 20 years or more.

The last official tour was a sad spectacle and that 2007 tour, which I saw on a wet night in Manchester was a bit sub-par too tbh. A set list that didn’t do their past justice fully, and the playing and singing was a step down from their glorious best. I saw a bit of that last night and lasted about 3 mins before finding the Mama tour show from the NEC 84 and the 3 sides live 81 show at Nassau. The differences are just so apparent.

Hackett on the other hand was and still is putting on fabulous shows; highly recommended.

Can’t get Sky art.
Used to be my favorite band in the 70s and 80s. Still like to listen to it once in a while.

Gonna visit Steve Hackett gigg in July. He’s done some great work with Genesis songs.
Saw Hackett play Genesis Sheffield city hall few years back...was ok,
But The Musical Box , the canandian tribute band were ,imo,a lot better at Wolverhampton civic hall about 15 years ago. An amazing gig,for me who never saw Gabriel fronted genesis live.
1973 was recreated in front of my eyes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.